The El Camino is BACK! (NY Auto show)

sick.gif

pontiac-g8-st-1280-003.jpg

pontiac-g8-st-1280-005.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/19/new-york-2008-the-ute-has-landed-live-reveal-of-the-pontiac-g8/

Personally I think its terrible. Its a 3/4 G8. I don't see the sense in a vehicle like this. Anyways there it is, it hasn't been named yet so send yoursubmissions to GM.

They also revealed this.....

02_g8gxpny08.jpg

The G8 GXP.
eek.gif
First time I have ever been excited for a Pontiac. Itsgorgeous. With the LS3! 400hp/tq... Awwww man..

I don't understand why do these companies and people continue to make these gas guzzlers with the way things are.

i like El Co's but i dont like that car. Plus, an El Co is a chevy, not a Pontiac.

And yes, i do know that GM makes both.

the chevy one is dope. Back end could use some work. I had a '79 El Camino and LOVED that car. I would cop the chev in a second. The pontiac is disgustinghowever

I agree with people who like OG El Co's (that's one of my top 5 fav cars).....but I must say that new CHEVY El Co is lookin' kinda hot. I candefinitely see it on the streets....

smh.gif
@ Pontiac wit' that bullish they created

looks wack to me. i love that they are bringing back the OG cars but some of them are misses

These things have been pretty popular in Australia for quite some time. I think Pontiac is testing the waters with the concept, but I don't think they haveany real plans to release them here. The G8 is nice though, first recent American car I've been interested in, of course its basically a Holden CommodoreSS.

^ it is a Holden Commodore, just with pontiac badges. they're built side by side at the Holden factory. And that g8 Ute is disgusting, but SoleAddict isright Australia had those cars for a while and its pretty damn popular over there

it doesn't even make sense to brand the g8 ute as a pontiac. the el camino is fine for those who remember the original . . . but i'm still not sold.and this comes from a chick who plans on buying nothing but gm for the rest of her life.

Back
Top Bottom