"The Dwight Howards and the Derek Jeters and the Brett Favres" UNAPPRECIATION

darthska

Staff member
Look, there's only one.

I hate hearing announcers say something like, "You just have to appreciate the talents of the David Wrights and the Chris Pauls of the sports world."

There's more than one David Wright? Well line 'em all up and let me watch them all play so I can appreciate the talents of the David Wrights.

There's more than one Chris Paul? Well I would love to watch the Chris Pauls of the world play each other, so let's make it happen.
smokin.gif

No. When you talk about Chris Paul, we all know that you are talking about the PG for the New Orleans Hornets, and no one else. Don't talk to me about theChris Pauls of the world, when you're only talking about the one Chris Paul that we all know you're talking about.

[/random rant]

laugh.gif

I dont think that this post should be locked up i agree.

I hate it every time an undersized QB comes into the L, they are the next Steve Young/ Brett Favre. NO THEY'RE NOT. There's only one. It even pisses meoff when Tony Romo is said to be the next Favre. Know hes the ONLY Romo.

laugh.gif
@ y'all

It's just a pet peeve of mine, and apparently I'm alone on this one.

Well, THE GR8 is with me I think.

It just gets on my nerves. "This is why I love watching the Carmelo Anthonies and the Mike Bibbies; they improvise and" blah, blah, blah, yadda,yadda, yadda. I just to jump in the t.v. screen and interrupt the guy and go, "YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ONLY ONE CARMELO ANTHONY, so stop telling me this iswhy you like watching the Carmelo Anthonies, because you are NOT talking about multiple Carmelos you idiot!"

roll.gif

^^^Yo word up ska. Every time theres a hustle player all of a sudden he is part of the Dennis Rodmans and the Charles Oakleys of the world. Damn, theres onlyone.

"YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ONLY ONE CARMELO ANTHONY, so stop telling me this is why you like watching the Carmelo Anthonies, because you are NOT talking about multiple Carmelos you idiot!"

Ska, there are actually two Melo's...

060429_lendale_hmed_5p.h2.jpg

i noticed bill walton does that a lot. "i could taste the colors and smell the sounds" "the mike bibbys, the antoine walkers..." it isannoying, i feel ya ska

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

"YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ONLY ONE CARMELO ANTHONY, so stop telling me this is why you like watching the Carmelo Anthonies, because you are NOT talking about multiple Carmelos you idiot!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

But the commercial told me to be like mike.
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahahahaha....thats one of the funniest things ive read on here in a minute

ps. i fully agree

awwww man, i almost choked on my Lemonade, it was goin down my esophagus when i saw that pic.
laugh.gif

^ Who is that? He looks like Melo, but not really.

Was he saying something stupid at ESPNZone about transforming himself or something?
IronmanFitness wrote:
how the hell can u like 2 nfl teams?!?!?!?!?!!??!? i hate ppl like that
Not as bad as I hate people that can't comprehend simple concepts.

Actually, you probably do hate those people more, because I don't hate people that refuse to grasp simple concepts.

But it is annoying.

Titans, son. If that's not abundantly clear by my sig, then re-enroll for grade K or something. I don't know what else to tell you.

Stop PMing me about how the Wangs and Pettites and Mussinas of the world are better than the Finleys of the world, though. Whether you hate me or you hate theAngels, go punch a rock or something, Stop bothering me through PMing me and e-following me.
laugh.gif

Thanks for cleaning your language up, though.
happy.gif
The language you used inthe PMs you left me under your last name burned a hole in my monitor.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Who is that? He looks like Melo, but not really.

wow. here's a hint, he was a monster with one of the college teams in your sig.

(not the cookie monster)
edit- WOW, hes actually on two of your teams in sig and u have no idea?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I completely agree.........and have felt that way for a long time. It reallymakes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom