The best videogame walkthrough of ALL TIME, Vol. I know he built this block by block.

The warmup \/ First time I heard of this game was yesterday:
And you know this dude spent days. For nothin.

Who would play this? And how do you explain the butthurt you just took from this super nintendo looking ++%+$%!@? And this game came out last year? 
indifferent.gif

The warmup \/ First time I heard of this game was yesterday:
And you know this dude spent days. For nothin.

Who would play this? And how do you explain the butthurt you just took from this super nintendo looking ++%+$%!@? And this game came out last year? 
indifferent.gif

Looks kind of interesting, don't know if I could fully submerse myself into a game like this. The second vid was funny tho, breaking down pixels in an attempt to stop the fire. haha

Looks kind of interesting, don't know if I could fully submerse myself into a game like this. The second vid was funny tho, breaking down pixels in an attempt to stop the fire. haha

lol, that sucks real bad. the game seemed kind of interesting though, but i was always on that sim city, rollercoaster tycoon stuff when i was younger.

lol, that sucks real bad. the game seemed kind of interesting though, but i was always on that sim city, rollercoaster tycoon stuff when i was younger.

Back
Top Bottom