The beauty of different cultures and subcultures

I love how the different cultures of art (especially dance and music) can be spread all across the world and be developed, respected and become apart and fused into another culture. Super dope to see the love that one culture has for another. 

Originally Posted by basketballphenom11

I love how the different cultures of art (especially dance and music) can be spread all across the world and be developed, respected and become apart and fused into another culture. Super dope to see the love that one culture has for another.� 
Video would be much better if someone had some kind of talent they were trying to exhibit.  Can't believe I just watched 4 people walk down a hallway for 3 minutes. 
30t6p3b.gif

This is why I can't be mad when a foreign nation is behind on some things. There's this whole generation of Japanese that are IN LOVE with the Wu Tang. I'm pretty sure they're still going plat over in Japan alone when they drop albums.

Now this vid right here just takes me back to good times
pimp.gif
The beat is just dope but sadly on a mainstream level this is just not the sound that's in anymore and could only be sparsely found by select producers and in the underground.

Can't be surprised when you see another appreciate the 90s thread.

Those 2 vids iYen posted weren't bad. Maybe because I wasn't watching them just listening. They were cool though.

Back
Top Bottom