The Beast Known as Business Finance!! Any Business Majors?

You guys got any tips for this beast, This is probably the hardest class in most business schools from what I hear. My Professor is cool but even he straight up said this class is a b-word. It doesnt seem impossible but it looks like this will be a very stressful semester.

You guys got any tips for this beast, This is probably the hardest class in most business schools from what I hear. My Professor is cool but even he straight up said this class is a b-word. It doesnt seem impossible but it looks like this will be a very stressful semester.

It's difficult if you have absolutely no background knowledge in it.
If you do, I'd actually propose it's on the easy side.

It's difficult if you have absolutely no background knowledge in it.
If you do, I'd actually propose it's on the easy side.

I`m a CIS Major, and the class pretty much is Econ and Accounting from the looks, it's not that the stuff is hard, but more so it's stuff that the avg person didnt pay attention to if it wasnt their major.

I`m a CIS Major, and the class pretty much is Econ and Accounting from the looks, it's not that the stuff is hard, but more so it's stuff that the avg person didnt pay attention to if it wasnt their major.

I'm a rising sophomore, finance major at michigan state university. I'm thinking about changing schools though and possibly pursuing econ

I'm a rising sophomore, finance major at michigan state university. I'm thinking about changing schools though and possibly pursuing econ

Back
Top Bottom