The Apartment Of A Star Wars Fan

[h1]This Is What Happens When a Star Wars Fan Is Loaded[/h1]
By Adam Frucci, 10:00 AM on Fri Sep 18 2009, 79,637 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

There are nerds who have their collections on shelves in their apartments, and then there are rich nerds who turn their apartments into an incredible museumof obsession. And this is the craziest version of the latter I've ever seen.

Apparently, this took him 20 years to put together, which is pretty apparent. This takes whatever "impressive" collections of props and replicasI've ever seen and puts them to shame. This is some next-level %%$@ right here. I guess if you're going to live in a fortress of solitude, you might aswell make it a badass one.
[h3]Ultimate Star Wars Apartment[/h3]

800x600_Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_12.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_17.jpg

800x600_Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_5.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_7.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_11.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_9.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_3.jpg

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_1.jpg

as much as i admire his dedication i find that to be gross...not in a nasty way but in a weird way....

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i bet when he walks down the street, ladies just throw their drawls at him.
laugh.gif

i was thinking the same thing....
laugh.gif

but really though....
eek.gif

thats crazy....
tired.gif

Apartment_Of_A_Star_Wars_Fan_1.jpg

that would be SICK to hot box (just leave that one lamp on), have a space conversation, and free the mind

nice apt..ill have to agree with someone said earlier about darth vader being in that corner!

Well dayum.
eek.gif

He should have just left it at the display cases and millennium falcon table.. all the extra figurines and big R2-D2s take it in to creepy mode.
and that darth vader would take a lot to get accustomed to.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

When I was reading it,I thought of this...

key_art_the_40_year_old_virgin.jpg

Same
laugh.gif

Dude better be happy about sacrificing all those years of not getting any p to have an expensive Star Wars obsession.

It's done rather elegantly and with great taste. I can see girls getting down with this.

This is actually better than a lot of Nt'ers busted dirty rooms with pop warner trophies and used hs jerseys hanging everywhere. Don't even get mestarted on the stacked shoe boxes...like that's not an obsession.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Getting none he is not.
Why yall trynna play my man?
Last time I checked somebody with their own crib + mad dough = instant P.
grin.gif

And dont sleep I know a couple of chicks that dig starwars.

Ok....limited..
eyes.gif
...but they got the P.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom