[| -- The 2009 HOT 97 Radio SUMMERJAM Concert @ Giants Stadium (SUNDAY) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Mary J Blige, T.Pain, The Dream, Young Jeezy, Jadakiss, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Elephant Man, Mavado, Serani, and Pleasure P Hosted by Tracy Morgan from NBC's 30 Rock!
For some reason I though Eminem or Nas would be the headliner.
laugh.gif

ao74ns.png

Mary can tear #*++ down if she really gets it in, my Eminem thoughts were before last night's events btw.
laugh.gif

lol yall must not go to summer jam often

everybody brings surprise guests with them last year Wu showed up, along with LL (Rock The Bells LL), Fabolous, Rick Ross, Juelz, Jeezy and like 9 other peoplewho wheren't in the lineup

Plus there's always like 1000 blunts in circulation

Take off MJB that looks like that weak *#% Dirty South Concert that came my city the other year lol.

And yes Jim Jones and Jada was at a Dirty South concert lol.

Why do people continue to book Jim Jones & Juelz, them Obama's are terrible performance wise gives you the impression they don't wanna be there.

Plus, people always forget that they announce more and more people as they inch closer to the event. But yea, it's not the event it use to be in the late90s and early 00s

Looks extra bad this year...smh
The special guest are probaly gonna be the best acts ムªƒƒ¡n º

That lineup is screeeamming for guest appearances, Jay-Z definitely gonna come out maybe with Mary, weezy will pop out with t-pain, bet you even Kanye comesout, maybe with Dream or T-Pain or both

if u think about it.these the same name's because no one is up and coming.its gon keep on being the same ____'s on these lineups...

its boring now.I just go to Summer Jam to chill.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Who would yall like to see there?

Summer Jam is dead. All of the artist that used to make it relevant are either over the hill/out of their prime or washed up or incarcerated (Jay, Busta, 50,Dipset, T.I. etc...).

Every other artist that's poppin' today either SUCKS performance wise or just isn't big enough to commandan appearance at Summer Jam.

They should just do a 90's/early 2000 tribute concert. Re-unite Roc-A-Fella, Cash Money, Dipset, Ruff Ryders & Bad Boy and let them all rock out totheir old anthems.
Every year each click fell off, so did Summer Jam. There just aren't anymore MOVEMENTS in hip-hop/r&b.

Cam'ron is the only one that MIGHT be able to save the show. But even his performances are shaky a lot of the time (unless he starts doing cartwheelsagain, lol).

maybe Jim and Elz will bring out Cam and Un Kasa

or maybe Tupac will make a guest appearance.

not the variant one, the real one.

Back
Top Bottom