The 104 player list: A Questionnaire

Which player would break your heart if they were named on the list?

Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list?

Which player would actually surprise you if they were on the list?

My answers:

Nomar Garciaparra

Derek Jeter

David Eckstein

*googles 104 list*

ken griffey jr
derek jeter is a good dude.. but he's also a yankee.. so im gonna roll with him too
laugh.gif

carlos beltran

Which player would break your heart if they were named on the list? Griffey Jr

Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list? David Ortiz or MAYBE Pujols

Which player would actually surprise you if they were on the list? Omar Vizquel
laugh.gif

1. Nobody because I just don't care.
2. Roger Clemens. But I guarantee he isn't on it because his name would have been leaked by now.
3. Roger Clemens for the above reason. Otherwise, Frank Thomas.

Which player would break your heart if they were named on the list? Griffey Jr.

Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list? Any Yankees Player

Which player would actually surprise you if they were on the list? Ichiro

Canseco said JR's always been clean, so I'm going to go ahead and assume he's not on that list. Jose's word is bond when it comes to roids inmy eyes.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Which player would break your heart if they were named on the list? Griffey Jr.

Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list? Any Yankees Player

Which player would actually surprise you if they were on the list? Ichiro

Wow, I thought the exact same players
pimp.gif

1. Griffey Jr.
2. Not cheering for anyone to go through that. Those who cheated, I want them outed. But I'm not pulling for anyone to be on the list.
3. Hideki Irabu

Which player would break your heart if they were named on the list?

Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list?

Which player would actually surprise you if they were on the list?

Albert Pujols

Nobody really

Derek Jeter --- His size hasnt changed since he began playing.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Pudge Rodriguez already broke my heart

Derek Jeter

Mike Piazza
1. Pudge hasn't been outed by anyone other than Canseco, but I would bet he's on the list. Just clarifying that if you believed him, theonly reason not to believe him is because Canseco said so,

3. Piazza, you might want to brace yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if he were on the list at all. Hopefully he isn't, but he had some crazy years andis the best offensive catcher of all time. All for a guy drafted as a favor to Tommy Lasorda. And there's already suspicion about Piazza.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Derek Jeter

Mike Piazza
1. Pudge hasn't been outed by anyone other than Canseco, but I would bet he's on the list. Just clarifying that if you believed him, the only reason not to believe him is because Canseco said so,

3. Piazza, you might want to brace yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if he were on the list at all. Hopefully he isn't, but he had some crazy years and is the best offensive catcher of all time. All for a guy drafted as a favor to Tommy Lasorda. And there's already suspicion about Piazza.
This intimates that steroids can make you a good hitter, it can give you power but it's not going to suddenly make you god with the bat.Piazza greatness does not lie in his power.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Derek Jeter

Mike Piazza
1. Pudge hasn't been outed by anyone other than Canseco, but I would bet he's on the list. Just clarifying that if you believed him, the only reason not to believe him is because Canseco said so,

3. Piazza, you might want to brace yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if he were on the list at all. Hopefully he isn't, but he had some crazy years and is the best offensive catcher of all time. All for a guy drafted as a favor to Tommy Lasorda. And there's already suspicion about Piazza.
This intimates that steroids can make you a good hitter, it can give you power but it's not going to suddenly make you god with the bat. Piazza greatness does not lie in his power.
Rafael Palmeiro's greatness did not lie with his power alone. Plenty of guys busted with steroids were not simply power hitters alone. SammySosa is an example you'd probably like to use but he also hit .328 in 2001, with an obp of .437 and he just isn't that type of player without steroidsso I'd rather not here that intimating steroids can make you a good hitter is somehow wrong.

It'd be easier to talk about Piazza if something were proven, I'd hate to start breaking down his career year by year as a user if he's clean. Hesure as hell isn't known for his defense, amazing batting eye or crazy batting average though... He sort of has the most homers ever for a catcher. Thatsaid, if you want to discuss some players caught then I'm more than willing to see and debate. Piazza to be fair hasn't been outted as a user.

Back
Top Bottom