that Syrian Civil War is NO JOKE VOL. over 1300 dead after alleged Nerve gas attack

[h1]Graphic videos purportedly show victims of chemical weapons attack in Syria[/h1]
  • Dislike
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Dylan Stableford 15 hours ago

Disturbing videos released by Syrian activists Wednesday show what they say is proof that President Bashar Assad's forces used chemical weapons in an attack that killed as many as 1,300 people.

One video shows bodies, covered in white sheets, lining the streets of Damascus and surrounding suburbs. Another shows bodies, uncovered, in what appears to be a hospital. Activists say they were victims of a nerve gas attack.

"Many of the casualties are women and children," a local nurse at an emergency clinic in Damascus told Reuters. "They arrived with their pupils dilated, cold limbs and foam in their mouths. The doctors say these are typical symptoms of nerve gas victims."

Syrian state television denied government forces had used poison gas and said the accusations were intended to distract a team of United Nations chemical weapons experts that arrived three days ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/videos-syria-chemical-gas-144133872.html

fellas, there's a couple of videos on da link imma tell you now, if you not built like that dont even click da yahoo link.

Last edited:
The worst part is not knowing who deployed the weapons, Assad or the rebels.

"The US will not intervene in the Syria conflict because it does not believe anti-Assad rebels would support American interests, its highest ranking military officer wrote in a letter to a congressman."

if this isn't a prime example of modern day american imperialism, idk what is.

the middle east region is no joke.

Been all over the mainstream news.

France is threatening force over the chemical attacks.

i dont follow mainstream news but i have not heard anybody talking about it in real life

i knew stuff was goin down but i didnt know how serious till know

CNN was talking about it, but it's not made into a huge deal since I don't see that many talking about this.

thats what im sayin though.....it might have been a small piece that went under the radar

they pick and choose what they wanna emphasize or not obviously on the media outlets. why i dont follow em

"The US will not intervene in the Syria conflict because it does not believe anti-Assad rebels would support American interests, its highest ranking military officer wrote in a letter to a congressman."

if this isn't a prime example of modern day american imperialism, idk what is.

real talk.

politics played out on a grand scale.

Had no idea it was THAT real over there until I saw that vice documentary, one of the craziest pieces of footage I've ever seen. Can't even imagine living like that day to day smh

Just a matter of time until the US gets itself involved.

Syria and Iran are the only countries left in the middle east without some kind of US influence.

Iran is next.

Baffles me that to this day there's a large amount of Americans/NTers who don't recognize the greatness of our own country. The fact I can wake up n go to bed without worrying about nothing more then my fantasy line up.
While looking at the videos I was thinking man...it feels good to be an American. 

Regardless of the so called divisions conjured up in the media or what not. Putting aside all the political bs. 

Flame away. 

I saw this on the news this morning.  Horrible images, especially of the children that were dead or dying. 

Back
Top Bottom