Tha Carter Appreciation Vol. Forget 2 and 3, Anticipating 4.

dbgimc.jpg

I dont care how much I praise this man's verses now-a-days , this will forever be his best album (Unless Carter IV is just THAT good).

The wordplay, the hunger, the flow, this IS what made me a "Wayne Stan".

Mannie on the boards, and Wayne on the raps are the PERFECT combo when it comes to Producers&Rappers.

Carter II was Nice , and Carter III was nice but a lil poppy and overhyped .

This album was perfect , NO skippable tracks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heres to hoping CIV will be even better , Im curious to here a sober Lil Wayne album , especially after that "Light Up" Jailverse.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

dbgimc.jpg

I dont care how much I praise this man's verses now-a-days , this will forever be his best album (Unless Carter IV is just THAT good).

The wordplay, the hunger, the flow, this IS what made me a "Wayne Stan".

Mannie on the boards, and Wayne on the raps are the PERFECT combo when it comes to Producers&Rappers.

Carter II was Nice , and Carter III was nice but a lil poppy and overhyped .

This album was perfect , NO skippable tracks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heres to hoping CIV will be even better , Im curious to here a sober Lil Wayne album , especially after that "Light Up" Jailverse.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Carter II is better just by a lil..............tha mobb, feel me, fly in & out, RECEIPT(my fav song), fireman, hustla musik, shooter.................are u kidding me?

One of my favorite CDs...

I remember when it first came out this joint stayed in my CD player for months...

Carter II is better just by a lil..............tha mobb, feel me, fly in & out, RECEIPT(my fav song), fireman, hustla musik, shooter.................are u kidding me?

One of my favorite CDs...

I remember when it first came out this joint stayed in my CD player for months...

Originally Posted by dreClark

"And in here is where the Heroin boils, and I also got a large pot of cigarette oil......"

"....that, Embalmment fluid illiterate are you?"

Originally Posted by dreClark

"And in here is where the Heroin boils, and I also got a large pot of cigarette oil......"

"....that, Embalmment fluid illiterate are you?"

I know how to cook, so I buy it soft
I also, sells it soft, depending the cost
You know that's, shells they toss defending they boss
They wipes 'em, well across ya dentures like floss

Brim low,all I can is the flo', now let's go...

I know how to cook, so I buy it soft
I also, sells it soft, depending the cost
You know that's, shells they toss defending they boss
They wipes 'em, well across ya dentures like floss

Brim low,all I can is the flo', now let's go...

Back
Top Bottom