TEXAS VS TEXAS A&M POST. 3:30 ET. VOL. TEXAS FIGHT!

Alright, we need to capitalize on all the things that have gone wrong for A&M this year. I don't see how we're going to lose this game. Myprediction is we win by 2 TD's. I was hoping we'd play USC in the holiday bowl, but now that they won...anybody got any ideas on who we'll play?

p1_colt.jpg
+
cart.png
=

LETS GO AGS
qfhc69qw.jpg

laugh.gif

Love the rivalry... I need to see the horns play in College Station at some point, in all of my burnt orange glory
pimp.gif

They are down because A&M is DOMINATING the line of scrimmage with their running game.

AND

they are actually using that to set up their passing game.

Yup Texas is not as good as their ranking indicates. But they are the king of comebacks. They'll probably come back and make this one interesting in the2nd half, come out with another close win.

Texas isn't that good this year, and Coach Fran finally figured out how to call an effective game offensively. Got the Horns defense back on theirheels...Stephen McGee's right arm might as well have been tied behind his back all season long. The kid can air it out. He wasn't a top 5 QB prospectin the country for no reason coming out of HS...Fran took this dude and turned him into an option QB...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was surprised as hell when I saw Fran throwing the ball so damn much tonight. If we had done this all along, we probably would have won a couple more games.

At least Fran went out on top, stepping down right after the game.

Back
Top Bottom