Texas Longhorns Nike Gear, Desert Orange, Burnt Orange

This is a form dedicated to finding and talking about UT gear and PE's. My main complaint in this forum is why Total or team orange is a Nike stock, ID, color and Desert or Burnt Orange is not. So many more people would buy this orange than that bright ugly orange Nike releases.

Share your knowledge and opinions

Have Fun

Sorry for the grave dig, but I figured this was the best place to post this. I found these Texas shooting sleeves at a Marshalls in Austin. The design matches the back of the basketball jerseys, so that's pretty cool. I couldn't really find any info about them online, and since the only other place I've seen them is on players rocking them on court I'm pretty sure they're player exclusives.

Honestly neither am I, but since UT player issued stuff is always so hard to find, I wasn't gonna say no. Really wish it was easier to get burnt orange Nike gear, especially shoes.

Not even a Texas fan but burnt orange is 
pimp.gif
 right up there with tar heel blue. 

Picked up these size 14 Nike Zoom Code Elite 3/4 Shark Texas River River Rivalry PEs from the UT Athletic Yard Sale yesterday. Was really hoping to get some burnt orange running shoes, but the staff got to shop first and took all the wearable sizes. Did anyone else go or get anything good?

Pics

My buddy was there on Friday, you must've been close to him in line because he walked away with a couple sz 13 and 15 cleats/trainers.  I was planning to drive down for the Saturday sale in hopes of some Lunar Trainer 1s or the Vapors!  Never made it after I heard about the way Friday was handled.  

Your buddy must've been front of me because when I finally got to go they didn't have any size 13s left. I was also looking to get a pair of lunar tr1s but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.  I;m trying to find the nike 5.0 free TB UT Texas sneakers.  I've seen a ton of pictures but can't find them anywhere! I'm looking for the orange with the white swoosh, and the longhorn symbol on the tongue.  Size 9.5.  Any ideas or suggestions??? Thank you!

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.  I;m trying to find the nike 5.0 free TB UT Texas sneakers.  I've seen a ton of pictures but can't find them anywhere! I'm looking for the orange with the white swoosh, and the longhorn symbol on the tongue.  Size 9.5.  Any ideas or suggestions??? Thank you!
DSG released those unannounced over the summer. They're pretty much sold out online now, but they might still have some in store.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35201316

The picture doesn't show the longhorn logo on the tongue, but they do have it.

Back
Top Bottom