Tennis elbow symptoms from lifting/hooping - is there a cure?

Whats up fam...
Few months back I started training to up my flat bench to 315 (I am 6'3", 225 lbs) and ever since then I have had MAJOR tennis elbow pains on my right arm.

I notice it mainly when doing triceps, or playing ball (its my shooting hand). 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I have tried taking glucosamine pills, using an elbow strap, and even kiniseotape...

What is the best method to get rid/recover from this type of injury?? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Whats up fam...
Few months back I started training to up my flat bench to 315 (I am 6'3", 225 lbs) and ever since then I have had MAJOR tennis elbow pains on my right arm.

I notice it mainly when doing triceps, or playing ball (its my shooting hand). 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I have tried taking glucosamine pills, using an elbow strap, and even kiniseotape...

What is the best method to get rid/recover from this type of injury?? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just wonderin, can you dunk?
I'm also 6'3 225 and i'm barely grabbin the rim

i wouldnt overdue it...i would reccomend just resting that elbow and taking it easy....stretching it and massaging it would prob help out alot also!

i wouldnt overdue it...i would reccomend just resting that elbow and taking it easy....stretching it and massaging it would prob help out alot also!

Messed up my arm up around 13 pitching.. Arm was never really the same again....

You may want to just rest it a few weeks and go slower / If that doesn't work go see a doctor..

Messed up my arm up around 13 pitching.. Arm was never really the same again....

You may want to just rest it a few weeks and go slower / If that doesn't work go see a doctor..

Originally Posted by sbrar8

I used to be able to... tore my left ACL playing at the park (tried to drive against a 2-3 zone and got under-cut)

Originally Posted by sbrar8

I used to be able to... tore my left ACL playing at the park (tried to drive against a 2-3 zone and got under-cut)

Back
Top Bottom