TDub - 2 handed 540

pimp.gif

He's 5'9. He was on ANd 1 Open run in Minnesota a few yrs back and did the 360 between the legs spinning the other way. Until this day, I only know of2 other people who can do that and that's Deron Washington and Nate Robinson. I've seen the rest of the Team Flight Brother dudes in person, they livein Kansas City and were at the Open Run.

I'd like to see him in person. Right now nothing is topping me watch Springs walk right in the gym, with jeans, a hoody, chain, cell phone, du rags, andLOWTOP Af1 weaves on and call for the ball and do a ft line dunk like it was nothing, then a regular between the legs, then a between the legs with 2 handsbackwards, then a between the legs from the front, and was just doing all kind of crazy dunks. All those dudes had supposedly just got done toking too, I knowAlamo was blazed.

Dude can really get up. Someone needs to do that 540 in the NBA DC, shouldn't be too hard to pull that off.

Son got sick hops. For only 5'9 that is stupendous, insane, ludicrous. Forget shooting, throw me alleys all days.

look at his other vids, dudes jumpin over 7 footers, throwin lobs to himself, windmills over people, cot dammmmnnnnnn
pimp.gif

that guy would dunk on me until i cried. i get all sad just thinking about it. i would still jump though.

Back
Top Bottom