Tdot is free.

primesole

Banned
Over posting a damn mixtape ?
tired.gif
smh.gif

Mods even post links to mixtapes at times.

All is good now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At everything that has gone on since last night.

Anyways I reached out to holden to make sure mixtapes weren't allowed to be posted and he apologized and was a bit unclear as to how to tell a Mixtape orPromo CDS from an album in the posts on here in the Music Forum. I wasn't even stressing really that my name was banned I just wanted to make sure I wasactually in the wrong that's all, what holden DID tell me was someone reported/snitched/rattted on the thread to get me banned.

I just saw it as "e-karma" for what I did to someone who will remain nameless a few years back in the New Era thread when I did the same to him whenhe was coming at me so again I wasn't even stressing. I thought it was him but I've heard many times and seen on here homie is actually a straight upreal stand up dude and he's about his morals and would never do that, there was only 1 more person I had in mind and was confirmed but I'mma just keepit moving and let that twerp continue on his takeover of NT with his posts.

All is done keep it moving and good looks to the homies.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

so mixtapes aren't allowed no more
noooooooooooo
Im pretty sure they still are, Holden just got the wrong idea and banned right away.

Never seen an R.I.P. thread dedicated to an NT member so I thought you had passed away for real. I was like damn, I just seen him post the other day. Anyways,good to see you're sill alive and well.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Never seen an R.I.P. thread dedicated to an NT member so I thought you had passed away for real. I was like damn, I just seen him post the other day. Anyways, good to see you're sill alive and well.
Me too. I thought you might be that dude that got shot who went to Centennial...I don't know you but I was legitimately worried when Iclicked on the thread...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

damn, i had my "Free Tdot" tshirt ready to rock tmr too....
I got call my screening guy and tell him to cancel my order for 2500 "free Tdot" shirts

haha...the hell were mods doin in the music forum anyway

Back
Top Bottom