Taobao have legit Under Armour basketball kicks?

I came upon this website called "Taobao", and I was just looking for some new hooping shoes for the season, but not the ones in the stores or online, because I want a different colorway than everybody else. I found all these colorways I have never seen before for Under Armour basketball kicks and I am really interested in them. I just don't want to wast a bill on some fake shoes from like china. I was wondering if you guys can help me and tell me if they are legit, not only with there website, but there UA basketball shoes. 

Thank you,

Demetrius McWhorter II

It's hit or miss with TaoBao my man - if you don't recognize those colours then chances are they are fake. If you're feeling brave and willing to risk your $$ then go ahead and try it out.

You're welcome - as mentioned it's very hard to tell with TaoBao. The big 3 manufacture all their sneakers there so there's bound to be authentic mixed in with the authentic. Get the seller to show you pictures of the product with their screen name on it. Then use your best judgement - good luck!

Back
Top Bottom