Taking An L On eBay UNAPPRECIATION

dat sick kid

Banned
...so yeah, i go and try and place my maximum bid on some %!@! while it's counting down (like friggin 35 sec. left) and first off it takes a couple extraseconds to load...but i should be alright, i had time to spare, right?

WRONG

dumb jumpoff told me to sign in right as it loaded
smh.gif
i'm like...da f__k?didn't i just do that a couple hours ago...and i'm not the quickest typer in the world so it was a wrap as soon as i seen that
smh.gif

ugh...i guess i just gotta take the...

moz-screenshot.jpg
bigl.jpg

and keep it moving...

I've lost some holy grails so many times because I was going to snipe but my internet froze or something.

But worse, is like 4 fake "authentic" jerseys I have.

laugh.gif
i just won at the last second. my max bid was 20 and the dude kept going at the last couple of minutes. it was at 13.49 then 13.99, 16.49, 18.49 all inthe last two minutes. dude must have just gave up after that and i won it for like 19 bucks!
pimp.gif

ouch thats happen to my friend she didnt know that when its says the screen name and like sign in at the top that it means your not signed in, so shes takenquite a few Ls

Unappreciated. A few months ago I was on my way on winning a legit M&N Hank Aaron Braves jersey, and at the last second somebody won it. Winning bid was$67.00. And no it was not fake. I've seen legit Hank Aaron joints go that low before.

Live and learn.

Same thing has happened to me.

From now on, Make sure you are logged in 5 minutes prior to an auction ending.

Yup I stay getting shafted on Ebay. I actually finally broke my ebay curse a couple weeks ago when I won a tennis racket.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I REFUSE to take an L tonight, got 3 more hours to go...

i'm pulling for ya son (NH)

make sure you win w/e it is for all the NT eBay losers like me...
frown.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I hate it when I can't bid on something because I'm either at work or school. Sometimes I'll have my friends go on my account and bid it for me,but yeah...it's a drag.

You guys dont ever try asking the seller to end the auction early for you? I havent won an auction ending in a while. I usually look for BIN stuff or ask theseller to end early.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

You guys dont ever try asking the seller to end the auction early for you? I havent won an auction ending in a while. I usually look for BIN stuff or ask the seller to end early.

i do that sometimes. if its a buy it now item or no one has bid on it, i ask him if he could end it early for a lower price

i waited with 20 seconds to bid on these W)Taps Sk8 Hi's. Turns out no one bid and I wont them for 60 shipped
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom