Take Swin Cash off ESPN NOW!!!!!!

why is she an "analyst" on espn, she is so horrible. Just cuz you play in the wnba doesn't make you an expert on the NBA

thats what i was thnking, shes not that great of an analyst. the people who lost on the who wants to be an analyst show on espn were better.

Agree completely. Swin the Stutterer is atrocious
sick.gif

oh that was her? she was talking so fast i thought she from england or something ..i couldnt understand what she said when she was picking her Hero for thenight..

is she still using the word "maturation" process everytime she speaks like last season???

anybody ever hear that white lady that does the college football games on espn and tries so hard to sound like a man?
she sounds like a little boy and it irks the hell out of me
smh.gif

She and Wilbon must be some sort of package deal now, because he loves her, and I'm sure that's why she has a job.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

anybody ever hear that white lady that does the college football games on espn and tries so hard to sound like a man?
she sounds like a little boy and it irks the hell out of me
smh.gif

Pam Ward

ESPN Talent | Archive | Bio | RSS

Pam Ward joined ESPNEWS as an anchor shortly after the network's Nov. 1, 1996, launch. In addition, Ward serves as a commentator on select NCAA women'sbasketball, the WNBA and college football games and occasionally anchors SportsCenter.
laugh.gif
U can catch her doin a Pitt game or a Northwestern game onESPN2 or ESPNU.
she's pretty knowledgeable unlike Swynn Cash.

laugh.gif
Dmbrhs, I think Wilbon is bonin her

ESPN pregame, postgame, halftime and even Sportscenter are all a heavy payload of suckage. I'm only watching these things if there is absolutely nothingelse on TV prior to the start of the game.

I don't really care if women or men are the play by play or color commentators so long as they are professionals that know what they're doing and notjust attempts to elevate diversity at the expense of quality.

Hearing a woman's voice doing play by play is still odd to me, but that's really because there are so few of them.

She's qualified. I love Swin's game and she knows what she is talking about. As long as she doesn't say something like "*****rdly,"she's fine with me.

One thing I know right now watching 1st & 10, Jalen Rose speaks the truth and is hilarious.

^
laugh.gif
For real?

Anywho, yeah, she does suck. I can't stand that chick doing any type of analysis.

Back
Top Bottom