T.I. Feat. Rick Ross - Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League) (New Single)

http://usershare.net/XclusivesZone/j49to79p491z

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves one hell of a whip banger to end the summer on a right note.
pimp.gif

The KINNNNNG bitttchesss

5322523e89c7ccb5049ebe12e32394844d019b8.gif

^^Haha I know what u mean. Can't wait to listen to this when I get home though. While the singles haven't been great so far I still think TI will deliver with King Uncaged.

^^Haha I know what u mean. Can't wait to listen to this when I get home though. While the singles haven't been great so far I still think TI will deliver with King Uncaged.

Hope Wayne isn't this wack when he gets out. Although TI's music hasn't been terrible, it hasn't been up to the standards that I hold him to
eyes.gif

Hope Wayne isn't this wack when he gets out. Although TI's music hasn't been terrible, it hasn't been up to the standards that I hold him to
eyes.gif

This was pretty regular...
!%#* sounds like a Juvenile song from 2004 or some !%#*...

Whatever, I can tell this album is gonna be straight TI Vs Tip status...

And how the %+*# you gonna do a song about swag and not put my son Dro on it

This was pretty regular...
!%#* sounds like a Juvenile song from 2004 or some !%#*...

Whatever, I can tell this album is gonna be straight TI Vs Tip status...

And how the %+*# you gonna do a song about swag and not put my son Dro on it

I mean i respect everyones opinions, but you guys arent giving a lot of reason or thought behind your dislike for the song OR his latest music...just sounds like plain ol' hating to me. T.I. vs. T.I.P was definitely a flop as far as quality...so far none of the songs sounds as bad as the music did on that record so i dont know why you guys are making those comparisons. 
Im not deaf either tho, Paper Trail had better singles than these...but these still slap, so why complain? new T.I.P is always appreciated 
pimp.gif

I mean i respect everyones opinions, but you guys arent giving a lot of reason or thought behind your dislike for the song OR his latest music...just sounds like plain ol' hating to me. T.I. vs. T.I.P was definitely a flop as far as quality...so far none of the songs sounds as bad as the music did on that record so i dont know why you guys are making those comparisons. 
Im not deaf either tho, Paper Trail had better singles than these...but these still slap, so why complain? new T.I.P is always appreciated 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
with all the recent features i was expecting more than this & im a T.I groupie

& co-sign to dude that said Dro should have been on this. 

Back
Top Bottom