Sydni Yoshie Rounds 6/13/1990- 6/28/2008

Today is one year since our good friend Sydni Yoshie was killed in a car accident.

To those who don't know, she was a member of the sneaker community for many years, an inspiring artist, a great friend (to me and many others), and awonderful wonderful soul.

http://sydniyoshie.deviantart.com/gallery/

Its not often that you cross paths with such pure individuals. Your presence is terribly missed by many, losing someone so genuine has been tough to except.

"Like a tattoo, we will always be with you."

Please take a moment and remember our great friend Sydni, today. I met Sydni through the forums, so figured id post a reminder since there are a lot of memberson Niketalk who knew Sydni and were also touched by her beauty.

Sex_sells__buy_a_canon_40D_by_sydniyoshie.jpg

2986356257_99b65f6c77_o.jpg

2986356281_787ceb357d_o.jpg

2987213352_e7a82b2dca_o.jpg

That face, how i miss it smiling back at me.

PS: I know youre doing the moonwalk with MJ right now.
pimp.gif

Yes, shockingly enough, it has already been a year.

A year ago today i had planned to drive to Naples to visit her and watch the sunset. It was such a beautiful day, so my friends and i waited a bit to head outthere. At 5PM we received news that Sydni was no longer with us.

Im sorry, my love =[

RIP to Sydni...time flew by it's been a year already but she was and never will be forgotten. Bana I def RT'd your tweet with the link gotta spread theword

R.I.P.

I haven't logged in for many months here just recently returning.. but this feels like it was not too long ago

R.I.P. and I also give credit to Bana. I never knew of Sydni, but through Bana's posts after her passing, I'm amazed.

I did not know her, but RIP and i wish all of you saddened by her passing the best. Losing a friend/fam is by far the toughest thing to overcome.

Back
Top Bottom