Swiss Beats x Reebok Collabo 2011 line

odzag.jpg

swizz-reebok.jpg

pics of sample he tweeted

not bad imo

Grape Juice Colorway

GRAPE-JUICE-COMING-SOON-.png

swizz-beatz-x-reebok-black-yellow-2.jpg

They don't look bad, but too big and bulky for me personally. I felt the same way about the Yeezy's.

They don't look bad, but too big and bulky for me personally. I felt the same way about the Yeezy's.

Not bad. Really like the colors and feeling the zig zag design, upper reminds me a little of the kamikazes. Fits with their whole zig thing and still has a little retro feel to it.

Not bad. Really like the colors and feeling the zig zag design, upper reminds me a little of the kamikazes. Fits with their whole zig thing and still has a little retro feel to it.

This is the best looking shoe that freebok has made for any artist. I'd cop if the price is right.

This is the best looking shoe that freebok has made for any artist. I'd cop if the price is right.

These are really nice, an old school vibe, but still a pretty up to date sleekness to 'em, and they got that Reebok swagger (that was MIA for so long) , I'm seriously feeling 'em. 
pimp.gif

These are really nice, an old school vibe, but still a pretty up to date sleekness to 'em, and they got that Reebok swagger (that was MIA for so long) , I'm seriously feeling 'em. 
pimp.gif

U GOTTA BRING EM OUT SOON BEFORE THE HYPE DIES CUS I ONLY WEAR JORDAN AND NIKES BUT I WOULD DEF COP THESE AND THE PRICE SHOULD BE $150 JUST TO KEEP IT FUNKY

U GOTTA BRING EM OUT SOON BEFORE THE HYPE DIES CUS I ONLY WEAR JORDAN AND NIKES BUT I WOULD DEF COP THESE AND THE PRICE SHOULD BE $150 JUST TO KEEP IT FUNKY

Back
Top Bottom