SWAG defined

My pops just rolled through the crib to watch some football. I got splashed with the mean crease in his jeans. I told him he needs to complete the look withthe Burt Reynolds stache. I didn't even know people still did this. Does anyone you know do this.

swag is creasing your jeans?

maybe thats why i have no swag.

wish i woulda know this sooner.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

smh.gif

not really i just couldn't stop lauging at him

yo real talk im out of the loop. i been hearing this "splash" nonsense pop up but i got no ia what it means exactly.

anyone?

^ when somebody is so swagerific, that their swag radiates to those around them, thus increasing the bystanders level of swag.

thats my understanding of it. cuz ive never heard anybody use the term "swag" or "splash" in real life.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif

not really i just couldn't stop lauging at him
I believe he was being sarcastic?

Sorta lost here. So since his swag was so "high" he unintentionally gave you some too?

his dad came to his house to watch some football, but he made fun of him for having creases in his jeans

I tried to take a pic and he told me if I enjoy not breathing through a tube then I better not take his pic.
laugh.gif

thats my understanding of it. cuz ive never heard anybody use the term "swag" or "splash" in real life.
i use swag in real life. T.I. uses the word swag !
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but really i do, but never heard anyone say splash in that context

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i use swag in real life. T.I. uses the word swag !
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but really i do, but never heard anyone say splash in that context
what i meant was......ive never went outside and heard somebody say "yo, my swag is blah blah blah....or your swag is blah blah"

"yo swag owe my swag everythang!"
pimp.gif

vxduma.gif

'You can buy the rags. you can buy the bags, but aint no sign saying that they sell swag"-generic dumb rapper

Only one of my boy still creases his jeans. He even creases his girbauds
laugh.gif

I on the other hand hate when my jeans have a crease, but I love it when by shirts have them.

Back
Top Bottom