Suns@Spurs

Originally Posted by rocboys

I have a feeling Suns is getting eliminated.

Word?

I get this feeling if they lose one more game then it is a wrap for them in the playoffz

alien.gif

i cant stand the suns and dantoni but in all honesty they got a shot tomorrow. they played the spurs well in the regular season and played well in both gamesin san antonio but just couldn't close things out and hold a lead. i know the suns must be mad at themselves for missed oppurtunities because this seriesshould be 2-2. if the suns take things 1 game at a time it will be a 3-2 series after tomorrow night.

lol with all the excitement with the clev/wash series, the boston/atl series, and my Lakers advancing... i almost forgot about these 2 teams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CL2423

How many of you Lakers fans miss ZoDogg?
laugh.gif

I do. Come on, can you imagine the heatedness he would be going thru right now? His sorry a*^ team getting punked by the Spurs AGAIN, on top of that,Stern just let the Celtics live by not suspending guys he should have, when he made dam sure to suspend the Suns last year. Zo would be outright snipingeverybody in S&T right now, and we could all unite and laugh. We missin out right now.
roll.gif

Hopefully the Suns can rebound back. I dont wanna see the Spurs again in the playoffs.

laugh.gif
Nash looks like a ****** trying to take a charge w/ Parker coming at him

That'd be nuts if the West was finished tonight;

There's plenty of room in the boat for yall Suns.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom