Sunbathing Appreciation... Every man should do it

It just doesn't get much better than laying out in the sun at least 3/4 nude. You will be happy the rest of the day
smile.gif

Here are some of the benefits off the top:
  • Strengthens immune system
    smile.gif
  • Increases libido
    smile.gif
  • Produces serotonin and endorphins
    smile.gif
  • Produces melatonin for better sleep
    smile.gif
  • Clears the skin of acne, rashes, eczema, athlete's foot
    smile.gif
  • Stimulates the pineal gland
    smile.gif
  • Improves liver function
    smile.gif
  • Increases red and white blood cell count
    smile.gif
  • Lowers blood pressure
    smile.gif
  • Vitamin D production
    smile.gif
601300-sunbathing-in-central-park.jpg

Last edited:
It just doesn't get much better than laying out in the sun at least 3/4 nude. You will be happy the rest of the day :smile: .

Here are some of the benefits off the top:

• Strengthens immune system :smile:
  • Increases libido :smile:
  • Produces serotonin and endorphins :smile:
  • Produces melatonin for better sleep :smile:
  • Clears the skin of acne, rashes, eczema, athlete's foot :smile:
  • Stimulates the pineal gland :smile:
  • Improves liver function :smile:
  • Increases red and white blood cell count :smile:
  • Lowers blood pressure :smile:
  • Vitamin D production :smile:

601300-sunbathing-in-central-park.jpg

I mean...if you're gonna catch some rays, at the least, have a body of water (or pool) by you. Dude in the pic above, doing it wrong.

Nah man the park is where it's at grab a book and spend the whole day doing nothing

Too hot w/ no water around to cool off...to each his own, but it's not for me.

Got those code red days in the DMV, and if you're gonna be outside trying to get a tan, you best believe it's gonna be by a pool.

What if I am black?
I could be wrong but I think you need it more than anyone. Vitamin D absorption begins in the skin before it goes into the bloodstream for processing by the liver. Since blacks have more melanin, which protects the skin from ultraviolet rays, that also means they have a harder time activating the vitamin D from the skin. While paler folk need as little as 15 min/day of sun to meet their vitamin D quota, darker skin people need 2-3x as much time in the sun. 

It's best to just take a supplement for Vitamin D (at least 2,000 IU). My doctor said everyone he tests for Vitamin D turns out deficient. It's become pointless to order the test.

I like it but you forgot to add causes cancer to your list
laugh.gif
Low levels of Vitamin D have been linked with colon, prostate, and breast cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470481/

I believe that the high usage of sunscreen is a major reason for skin cancer rates. Sunscreen blocks Vitamin D production! Also look at how much money these skin products make. Almost every household has a bottle of sunscreen. We have been fear mongered. Cancer is big business. It's almost like they're promoting everyone to get it with their "awareness" campaigns. Sunscreen blocks Vitamin D absorption which could lead to many types of cancer. Mammograms produce enough radiation to cause breast cancer when you consider that "they" recommend women get them every year!

I'm rockin with the sun. It's been around longer and I never saw indigenous people suffer from being in it all day.

Last edited:
I would never tan. But I like my Caucasian sisters wit the tan lines round the mass n all dat.

So sexy on them mammies, daddy.
smokin.gif
 Especially from tha back.

/Myownpersonalpreferencetho

Back
Top Bottom