Student gets denied from getting his diploma VOL. You can't be serious!

danny tanner

Banned
A Maine high school senior was denied his diploma at graduation after he took a bow when his name was called, pointed tofriends and blew a kiss to his family.

Justin Denney was graduating from Bonny Eagle High School June 12 and had gotten up on stage to receive his diploma when he gesturedto his friends and relatives.

School Superintendent Suzanne Lukas abruptly told Denney to return to his seat, according to WMTW TV in Maine. He didn't get hisdiploma.

His mother, Mary Denney, is livid. Her son told her that the superintendent warned, "There's no fooling around uphere."

"He just kind of looked at her because he wasn't fooling around. He didn't consider that fooling around or misbehaving inany sense of the word," Mary Denney told WMTW.

Lukas reportedly asked the soon-to-be graduate why he thought he deserved a diploma.

"He goes, 'Because I worked hard and I earned it,' and she goes, 'No, go take your seat,'" his mother toldthe station.

Other students also walked away empty-handed because of various disruptions during the ceremony. Some started playing with beach ballsand others were separated from their friends, according to WMTW.

Mary Denney doesn't believe her son violated any code of conduct.

"There was no misbehavior. Showboating is not misbehavior," she told the station. "A bow, a kiss to your mom is notmisbehavior."

The angry mother said she wants Lukas to apologize to her son and present him with his diploma while he is in his cap and gown.

smh.gif

eh.. happened at my school too.. they'll get their diploma in a month

we didnt get our diplomas till the day after graduation. They just gave use the diploma cover at graduation

laugh.gif

I NEVER even got my diploma. It didn't come in the mail
smh.gif
. They said they'll make another copy for me. I'm in college now. Class of 09 isgraduating. I wonder if I can still drop by to get it
nerd.gif

This girl at my sisters graduation was going dumb after she got her diploma, and nothing happened. haha.
and this is crazy

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif

smh.gif
. They said they'll make another copy for me. I'm in college now. Class of 09 is graduating. I wonder if I can still drop by to get it
nerd.gif

Me neither
laugh.gif

I was class of '06

Man F%^$# that, I would'a snatched my shhhhh. I mean, who the hell are you to deny me what I've earned via 4 years of academic work. Ridiculous...

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by jeyel

eh.. happened at my school too.. they'll get their diploma in a month
eek.gif
so you were there?

huh? i said it happened at my school too.. kid started dancing after he shook hands with our principal.. they told him he wouldnt get his diploma for causing ascene.. he ended up having to pick it up at the school a month later..

kids were c-walkin and !$@$ during my would be graduation ceremony.. good times
laugh.gif

%*%% that lady
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif

smh.gif
. They said they'll make another copy for me. I'm in college now. Class of 09 is graduating. I wonder if I can still drop by to get it
nerd.gif

Im in the same boat..well not really I never went to go pick it up

c/o 05

Just snatch it, they can't do !*$@, you done w/ high school. I still can't believe how irrelevant HS was.

Threw up the ROC <> when i walked at my highschool and college grad...will continue to do so.

RocNation what up?

I was friends with some people in the band so I told them to play something when they called my name whilst I moonwalked.

a few cats' diplomas were held during my ceremony in 01. One dude started air humping so you knew it was over for him. Another dude's dad came down andmet his son at the bottom of the stairs with an emotional hug.

Back
Top Bottom