Story Time/ How you became a man?

How did you lose your virginity?

in for lols

well it all started at a kickback when i was 16 during the summer of 08. some drunk guys gf comes up to me and wispers in my ear "i want to fukking get on you and never get off." i was like ok?, playing it cool bc her bf was like 10 ft away. so we exchange numbers and I hit her up later that night.

-i go over her house, we watch a movie but she only wants to make out bc she doesn't want to fukk on first date.

-I pull out the D, and she laughs. "Is that it?"...I was thinking in my head she must be a sloot..she is like 17 or 18 idk

-she gives me dome for a couple mins,then we fukk for a couple minutes,literally 3 mins. she tells me to bust inside her bc she's on the bc shot.
-I get up and go home.
-i actually came inside her

Last edited:
Yall aint gettin that story

Thats goin to the GRAVE son :
:rofl:

Last edited:
I was 13. First time in "love". I WISH I could have boned in my house but at that age and wit my mom home that was out of the question. So I took her ur to my roof, I used to live in an apartment, and before this we I had never done anythin sexual. We layed down in a blanket I took and we ******. I had on my home bulls jersey and everything. Didnt even take it off. To this day whenever I see that girl we still smash. Good times

I lost it to a co-worker when I was 17 in the summer of 2004. She was 18, also a virgin.  We'd been hanging out at strange hours for about a week or two beforehand (our moms also work together so we didn't wanna blow up our spot), eventually leading to us making out and doing other things.  After that week my parents went to Arizona and left me home alone. I invited my friends over during the day to smoke ourselves ******ed and watch Nickelodeon GUTS, then kicked them out around 10 after she said she was coming over.  She rolls through, we start watching Fight Club, inevitably leads to us making out, which then moves over to my bedroom. I'm about to reach the summit of Finger-Blast Mountain when she stops me and says "okay...we're getting condom." 
pimp.gif

So I drive with her down to 7-11 and go in as she waits in the car.  I buy a pack of Her Pleasure Trojans and the three dudes on line behind me start wylin' and open the door of the 7-11 and yell out to her "YO HE BOUGHT THE 'HER PLEASURES!' HE CARES ABOUT YOU, GIRL!" to which she was shocked and appalled haha. She was hiding her face out of embarrassment when I got back in the car, but she didn't really care that much and we drove right back.

So we start going at it again and I let her get on top so she can control how fast she wants to go.  However, considering the fact that I was dealing with a 5'1", size 00 girl that was a virgin, it just wasn't happening.  I couldn't get it in all the way and we ended up giving up unsatisfied. The next day at work we were gonna go on break together, but the time came and she was nowhere to be found.  I ask her where she went when she comes back and she says "I'll tell you later."  Turns out she had to go home to change her underwear because she started bleeding. 
sick.gif

A day later we try again, progressively getting more and more successful.  Took me about 5 times having sex with her before I finally busted.  It was a struggle, but the end result felt Goodman.  We ended up dating for about 3 years after that.

I was 13. First time in "love". I WISH I could have boned in my house but at that age and wit my mom home that was out of the question. So I took her ur to my roof, I used to live in an apartment, and before this we I had never done anythin sexual. We layed down in a blanket I took and we ******. I had on my home bulls jersey and everything. Didnt even take it off. To this day whenever I see that girl we still smash. Good times

Can't wait till the "I was 12-14 yr old" stories show up :lol:

Already happened fam :lol:

Does letting a girl suck my breast count as losing my card?

Last edited:
I was 13 or 14. Definitely was a little awkward cus the V is a lot lower than i had thought :lol: .

We were both in 9th grade (98), she was quiet and well developed. I was about 5'4 130 and horny as Wesley snipes when he was released from prison the other day. I was feeling her friend initially, but the friend had a bf (they're still together to this day) so I ventured on to her. We chit chatted on the phone and she was dropping hints like she was ready. I caught her bus home and we got there before her folks got off of work. It was a very strange vibe, tho I felt like I was ready. Handled business and jumped the gate.

It really wasn't anything spectacular at all.

We'd met a few days prior. We were both at a party, I was drunk and so was she, we were hooking up and she asked if I was going to come keep her company when she got home that night. I obliged. 

She had a kid a year later at 18 (
nerd.gif
) she's got at least two now.

I wish I lost it to someone special or at least a friend. 
laugh.gif

Lost it to my girl at the time.

She told me she was ready, went in. She was hurt and the bleeding :smh:

Can't wait till the "I was 12-14 yr old" stories show up
laugh.gif
well you remember that other thread.

by 13 some of these casanova NTers have had like 6 years experience and a dozen bodies under their belts already 
laugh.gif

i lost mine to a 6 who really liked me. it wasn't awkward, but it definitely wasnt good. thats all you guys get

Nothing special.

There was a small "kick back" party at a friends everyone was getting higher then kites i was in 9th grade i believe. I myself don't smoke but this cute asian pot head (was about i'd say a strong 7 not much of an *** but a nice B cup upstairs) she was hitting on me the whole time so i started spitting game and we started making out and what not homie gave me the key to his room after he saw **** was getting good and ya boy beat dem yambs :pimp:

Soon as we were done we made out a bit more exchanged numbers walked out and every dam person there was outside the door quiet as **** just listening :smh:

I got yambs from ol' girl for 3 months at least 1-2 a week. No gf mode either it was a great few months :pimp: but the school eventually caught her smoking weed on grounds and she got kicked out of our HS and went who knows where, her fam took her phone quick as well and i never found her on FB or anything like that :frown:

Cliffs for the lazy:

-Smashed cute asian pot head in 9th grade
-Got regular yambs for a few months
-Got caught smoking at school and kicked out so i lost the yambs

Last edited:
View media item 355070
Prematurely blasted the baby batter all over her black leggings that were pulled down halfway. She proceeds to tell all her friends who were downstairs :wow:

My best friend was getting it in with his girl the next room over. I was 17 he was 15 back in 2002. We exchanged finger sniffs afterwards. :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom