Stephen A. Smith's Wikipedia page

So I'm watching Best of 1st take on ESPN2 and decide to wiki up Stephen A. Smith. Straight disrespect with his middle name. Which one of yall did it?
Edit:

Originally Posted by bjamez20

thanks for posting what it says, A+ thread

It aint that hard to look it up yoyrself. I took a screencap on my phone but can't post it from here bruh.

[h1]A+ Post OP...[/h1][h1]Everything is normal
indifferent.gif

[/h1][h1][/h1]
[h1]Stephen A. Smith[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Stephen A Smith)
[table][tr][th=""]Stephen A. Smith[/th][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Born[/th][td]October 14, 1967 (age 44)
Hollis, Queens, New York, USA[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Education[/th][td]Winston-Salem State University[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Occupation[/th][td]Sports journalist, television host, radio host[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Website[/th][/tr][tr][td]stephena.com[/td][/tr][/table]
Stephen Anthony Smith (born October 14, 1967) is an American sports media personality and currently hosts The Stephen A. Smith Show on ESPN Radio 710 Los Angeles. Smith is known for his loud, riled up tone and emotion in his speech.
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2] [hide
[/td][/tr][/table][h2][edit] Early years[/h2]
Smith was raised in the Hollis neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. He lived with his parents and four older sisters.[sup][1][/sup]

He attended Winston-Salem State University, a historically black university in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. While in college, he played some basketball under Hall of Fame coach Clarence Gaines; however, he later wrote an article for the university newspaper suggesting that Gaines retire due to health issues.[sup][1][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A_Smith#cite_note-NYT073105-0[/sup]

I just went to the wiki page and his middle name was not on there.
What's his middle name OP?

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

So I'm watching Best of 1st take on ESPN2 and decide to wiki up Stephen A. Smith. Straight disrespect with his middle name. Which one of yall did it?
Edit:

....notice the remark about Iverson. had to be yet another salty fan over someone speaking the truth about AI getting another shot. we have more than a few of these types over here too.

Back
Top Bottom