Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

yo quick cutting question. It's only 2 days till spring break, if I replace 2 meals in my day with a protein shake (i throw in casein protein, a little hemp, and some wheat bran and milk or water). will that retain muscles and burn the last little bit of fat I need to lose to get my abs poppin
laugh.gif
anyone? 
ohwell.gif

yo quick cutting question. It's only 2 days till spring break, if I replace 2 meals in my day with a protein shake (i throw in casein protein, a little hemp, and some wheat bran and milk or water). will that retain muscles and burn the last little bit of fat I need to lose to get my abs poppin
laugh.gif
anyone? 
ohwell.gif
If two days is all you have, and you are only going to replace two meals, the answer to your question is no. Unless you have some machine-like metabolism I've never seen, you won't lose that fat in 2 days.

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

laugh.gif
anyone? 
ohwell.gif
If two days is all you have, and you are only going to replace two meals, the answer to your question is no. Unless you have some machine-like metabolism I've never seen, you won't lose that fat in 2 days.
I'd say literally 2-3 pounds total.  I can keep the diet going a few days into break, so let's say I have 5 days, what's optimal? 

it should be 300 caps that 2nd link might be older production and it its more a brighter orange but that could just be the pic quality

thats a great price from amazon btw.

first link.

ok NT so im going to seriously try and start losing weight..im 21 years old, 6'0 & 218 lbs....(smh i kno)...right now all im doing is running on the treadmill..i figure running and cutting on fast food n soda alone should help me lose some signifact weight..yesterday i ran 3 miles in 35 minutes...i havent ran since last summer so i dont think thats that bad..im going to try and run 3 miles a day minimum mon-fri..im not like obese or anythin but i definitly hav a gut..which im def tryin to lose..gotta work on my chest too..got a little a-cup action goin on..i noticed alotta you guys are n really good shape..Do you guys have any tips and advice for me? Things to eat/any workouts for starters?..Greatly appreciated!

*im trying to get down to 190 or even 180..definitly under 200

Lurking- your arms looking right son. 
pimp.gif

I need to update my avy. Joint is months old. 

Aite I'll tone down the avy lol my bad, but why so homophobic though?

Anyway, who's going yo lay off trainng for spring break? I'm not. Just finetuned my diet again, want to see some results asap.

Just started P90X. I need some insight. I am 6'2 265 and trying to loose fat. I was previously a football player so my muscle mass is decent. My goal is to ger around 200 by my wedding in October. What do you guys think is feasible? Any plans you recommend, diet plans, supplements?

Damn you boys have some serious genetics. To Staxx and Audi how long did you take to get to where you're at. Grimmm that black man genetics is what's good.
laugh.gif

Damn at these avys
smh.gif
laugh.gif

After reading the last few pages, I'm considering creatine for one cycle before summer.  See how it turns out.  First in line will be C-Bol....

I want to get cut, should i use creatine? Will it make my work outs easier/process faster? thanks for any response.

Finally lost 20 pounds since the New Year
pimp.gif
smile.gif
down from 214 to 194
happy.gif

I think I did a good job of cutting/add lean mass (is that how it works?) dudes at the gym thinkin I'm 220ish
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone heard of ToughMudder?  Its some sort of tough-man race type thing.  Its coming to my area in early May and a friend wants me to compete in it.  It seems campy to me.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Damn at these avys
smh.gif
laugh.gif

After reading the last few pages, I'm considering creatine for one cycle before summer.  See how it turns out.  First in line will be C-Bol....

Personally id recommend a regular monohydrate for the first time.
I want to get cut, should i use creatine? Will it make my work outs easier/process faster? thanks for any response.
Youll gain water weight so I wouldnt recommend it if youre looking to get cut.  It has a ton  of benefits, but for what youre looking for I doubt youd be happy.

ok NT so im going to seriously try and start losing weight..im 21 yearsold, 6'0 & 218 lbs....(smh i kno)...right now all im doing isrunning on the treadmill..i figure running and cutting on fast food nsoda alone should help me lose some signifact weight..yesterday i ran 3miles in 35 minutes...i havent ran since last summer so i dont thinkthats that bad..im going to try and run 3 miles a day minimummon-fri..im not like obese or anythin but i definitly hav a gut..whichim def tryin to lose..gotta work on my chest too..got a little a-cupaction goin on..i noticed alotta you guys are n really good shape..Doyou guys have any tips and advice for me? Things to eat/any workoutsfor starters?..Greatly appreciated!

*im trying to get down to 190 or even 180..definitly under 200
A 10 minute mile for someone who hasnt worked out in awhile is pretty good, so thats def. something to be proud of.  Just eliminating fast food and soda/juices will knock off a few lbs by itself.  After you get comfortable with running and shed a few pounds, youd def. benefit from some resistance training.  If youve got a gym nearby you can do some workouts there and if not theres some body weight exercises that you can do.  Good luck.

TONNES of help in the past few pages.. thanks guys

I've finally stopped caring how much weight I lift and focus on getting 12 reps of 4 sets perfect form in. It's helping me out so much more in size gains.

Back
Top Bottom