Starting New Sports Site, Need Writers

whats up guys im starting up a new website with a blog-style feel to it and need some writers. If you have a background in sports journalism or feel like youhave the skills to contribute to the site and would like to know more then email me at [email protected]. This site will generally deal with the big sportsMLB, NFL and NBA to start. Opinion columns and info orientated columns are what we are looking for. Not looking for a bias writers but people who know how towrite and love it. We are looking for a couple writers since we have about 3 already looking for at least another two or three but the more the merrier. Alsoit would help if you have a little experience, for a high school paper or maybe a blog of your own something like that. If not then its ok and if you think youhave the skills to contribute send us an email. thanks

I wouldnt mind writing for you but if the site takes off do I get any compensation

this isn't gonna be a record deal type thing

site is being constructed as we speak, we are actually thinking of names as well. If you are interested and want more details email us

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

whats up guys im starting up a new website with a blog-style feel to it and need some writers. If you have a background in sports journalism or feel like you have the skills to contribute to the site and would like to know more then email me at [email protected]. This site will generally deal with the big sports MLB, NFL and NBA to start. Opinion columns and info orientated columns are what we are looking for. Not looking for a bias writers but people who know how to write and love it. We are looking for a couple writers since we have about 3 already looking for at least another two or three but the more the merrier. Also it would help if you have a little experience, for a high school paper or maybe a blog of your own something like that. If not then its ok and if you think you have the skills to contribute send us an email. thanks

What you should be doing is trying to recruit editors and proof readers, not writers.

i used to work for the suntimes in chicago i wouldnt mind puttin a lil somethin somethin thru every now and then

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

We are looking for writers now, I know how to edit as well as write

Clearly
laugh.gif

high class, please send us an email and we can discuss things further. Also send us some material

Look, if you are interested just shoot us an email, let us know what your specialty is and we can see if you fit what we are looking for. Posting in here wontget you a spot. We posted here to get our idea out and it has worked great we have gotten tons of responses. Please continue the emailing we appreciateeverything

Id be interested in writing for NBA. Have tons of knowledge about the game. Die hard fan and im also a former NBA player which im guessing is good for being awriter.

Shot ya a pm! I specialize in NBA, MLB, College Football, and College Basketball, I can do a little bit of NFL too.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

id be down to write about the NBA
youngcheezy is your man for 24-hour Jason Richardson coverage
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom