Starbury84's AIR MAX Collection vol. Canadian Edition

What's up everyone? I'm from Toronto, Canada and I've been doing the whole shoe thing for many years. When I was a kid I always wanted shoes with air bubbles, but could never afford them. I have more Jordans than Air Maxes, but Air Max is my shoe of choice. I recently got into teacher's college and told myself that I would slow down considerably (stopped buying AMs for 6+ months and stopped "hunting" for even longer) and let go of most of my collection to fund for tuition/car. Most shoes are sizes 9 - 9.5. There's nothing special about my collection, just thought I would share it...but if there's any interest, hit me up. Shoutouts to ISS Toronto, NT Canada, and my favourite thread on NT, Team AM FAM.

Enjoy!

not pictured: AM1 wmn's harbour blue, AM97 gold, AM360 I white/blue

Shoes that have found a new home

Thanks for looking!

What's up everyone? I'm from Toronto, Canada and I've been doing the whole shoe thing for many years. When I was a kid I always wanted shoes with air bubbles, but could never afford them. I have more Jordans than Air Maxes, but Air Max is my shoe of choice. I recently got into teacher's college and told myself that I would slow down considerably (stopped buying AMs for 6+ months and stopped "hunting" for even longer) and let go of most of my collection to fund for tuition/car. Most shoes are sizes 9 - 9.5. There's nothing special about my collection, just thought I would share it...but if there's any interest, hit me up. Shoutouts to ISS Toronto, NT Canada, and my favourite thread on NT, Team AM FAM.

Enjoy!

not pictured: AM1 wmn's harbour blue, AM97 gold, AM360 I white/blue

Shoes that have found a new home

Thanks for looking!

zmehaf.jpg

Love it dude, many gems in there!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Specifically all the 96-98 era kicks: AM96s, 96 tailwinds, AM light III, and AM98s.  Dope 87s as well!

zmehaf.jpg

Love it dude, many gems in there!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Specifically all the 96-98 era kicks: AM96s, 96 tailwinds, AM light III, and AM98s.  Dope 87s as well!

wow....that's quite the Air Max collection you got there!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

way too much to mention, but 98's are definitely my favorite of the bunch! i hope to see u contributing to the Fam thread in the future
smokin.gif

wow....that's quite the Air Max collection you got there!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

way too much to mention, but 98's are definitely my favorite of the bunch! i hope to see u contributing to the Fam thread in the future
smokin.gif

yeah man, familiarize yourself with this thread, please.  great stuff.  I especially love those '96 tailwinds, I popped the bubble on mine, sadly.  lots of other good stuff though.  98's, 96's, safari 90s, navi bursts, 360 II's, etc.  you must be a small(er) footer with those wmns pairs.  lucky!  haha. 

yeah man, familiarize yourself with this thread, please.  great stuff.  I especially love those '96 tailwinds, I popped the bubble on mine, sadly.  lots of other good stuff though.  98's, 96's, safari 90s, navi bursts, 360 II's, etc.  you must be a small(er) footer with those wmns pairs.  lucky!  haha. 

Nice stuff dude... I figured you would get alot of fellow AMfammers checkin this one out... Great collection!!! Loving those teal lights... Stop by the fam more often dude...

Nice stuff dude... I figured you would get alot of fellow AMfammers checkin this one out... Great collection!!! Loving those teal lights... Stop by the fam more often dude...

I can't stop drooling for some reason.

If those blk/wht stabs are a sz 11 get at me, i want....

Back
Top Bottom