Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation

I was looking at the Darth Vader Unappreciation thread and saw the name dropping of Sith lords that were mentioned in the KOTOR series so I had to make thisthread. I am not a fan of RPGs at all but this game was awesome. The thing that made me
eek.gif
was the plot twist. I know everyone here who played it was not expecting that tohappen. I wasn't too big on KOTOR 2. I liked the fact that you could manipulate others to join the light or dark side but other than that it was just ehh.

i liked both games, but the first one was def great with the storyline. i played it on pc too, so i did all these mods to mess around with.

Big fan of the first two games. Appreciated
pimp.gif
and one question, is thenext KOTOR coming out for only the pc?

Hey_

EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!

"Oh sh...I'M Revan?!"

KOTOR 2 would've been ok had it been more polished.

Didn't like the fact that my brother found like Calo Nord's armor on a super early stage.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
and one question, is the next KOTOR coming out for only the pc?
Unfortunately and its a MMORPG but BioWare made it so that it has a story with recorded dialogue and everything. Might be my first MMORPG.

I didn't get to play KOTOR. I only had Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy and they both were
pimp.gif

New Jedi Order FTW!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

pimp.gif
Unfortunately and its a MMORPG but BioWare made it so that it has a story with recorded dialogue and everything. Might be my first MMORPG.
Where has it been confirmed that its PC only? I haven't heard that.

Originally Posted by presequel

pimp.gif
Don't quote me on it but I believe they said it at E3.

Originally Posted by presequel

pimp.gif
They confirmed it during E3.

It's an MMORPG.... aka only on PC

That's why it's not really KoTOR III.

Word to mods, they make great games fantastic and this was no exception.

much appreciated. Game was fire. The new one might be my first MMORPG too. I'm going to be a Mandalorian if they got them but judging from the trailerthey do.
devil.gif

pimp.gif
That's
mad.gif
. They have to make one for the 360 or PS3.

appreciated
some of the best rpg's ive ever played and some of the best xbox games
smh the mmo is not gonna be on 360
1533ez7.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
14wulpf.jpg

game is
pimp.gif
. thx for making this post. if i ever have a free week on myhands i might bring back some old memories and play a little bit. still got both my xbox and the game

pimp.gif
just completed playthroughs of both like a couple of months ago

the Revan plot twist is in my opinion, the craziest plot twist in a video game. Ever.

Dope game, but i've only really played it once. But that once, i started playing at daylight, and when i actually stopped playing it was 4am. I'venever been that sucked in to any video game ever, and the crazy thing is i don't think i was 1/10th the way.

Back
Top Bottom