Stanford C Robin Lopez smashing Michelle Wie?

Robin Lopez Dating Michelle Wie

By Larry Brown | March 27, 2008 - Posted in College Basketball, Golf, Gossip

Credit Sportsby Brooks with another Mitch Johnson-like dish today. Jason over at SbB caught the news that one of Stanford's finest Twin Trees is dating none other thanthe most overhyped golfer in the world, Michelle Wie. This is quite the news considering it's the first I've heard anything of the sort. With reason according to SbB:
Ramona Shelburne of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED pens a piece on a day in the life of Stanford's 7-foot-1 basketball brothers Brook & Robin Lopez.

Robin is dating Stanford's current most famous female coed, golf phenom Michelle Wie, although both have tried to keep things as quiet as possible.

Well, looks like the cat it out of the bag. The over/under line for the amount of times we hear this story over the next few days while Stanford plays inthe Sweet 16 is officially set at 50. Man, you figure if either of them would bag Wie, it'd be Brook since he's the better player. Then again, he andWie wouldn't have anything in common; Brook actually makes shots in the clutch.

Ramona Shelburne of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED pens a piece on a day in the life of Stanford's 7-foot-1 basketball brothers Brook & Robin Lopez.
Playing with Disney toys and listening to Michael Jackson records.

Then again, he and Wie wouldn't have anything in common; Brook actually makes shots in the clutch.
laugh.gif
cold.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Then again, he and Wie wouldn't have anything in common; Brook actually makes shots in the clutch.

roll.gif

Thank you.... made my day with that one.

What a coincidence. I was watching some of the games over the weekend with my kid sister who's best friend goes to Stanford. First thing my sister saysis "hey did you know one of the Lopez twins is dating Michelle Wie?" Apparantly the friend see's em hanging around the common area gettin cuteall the time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can't lie she looks good to me, although she doesn't belong in the top 30 of the "hottest females in sports" list (that was posted a whileback).

The over/under line for the amount of times we hear this story over the next few days while Stanford plays in the Sweet 16 is officially set at 50
Ill take the under, ESPN isnt broadcasting this game

^ 6-1

If I could've dated ANY girl who happened to be a millionaire while in college...I wouldn't think twice.

Yes, even someone as hideous as Michelle Wie.

College is harsh on the funds.
laugh.gif

Would you let Robin Lopez buy you a drink Billy?

What if you only knew the name and hadn't seen the person yet?

she's 6'1" ?!

dang, girl is an amazon, she's never looked that tall on tv, i figured about 5'10" at the most.

Back
Top Bottom