Stalley may be the next big thing in Hip-Hop. What says you?

Does Stalley Have what it takes to be a big name artist in Hip-Hop

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Stalley is a dope MC who is slept on by the masses of hip hop fans. He has a unique style with a unique flow and a great ear for beats. What do you guys think of Stalley?

He cool, could be a more enthusiastic but I mess with Lincoln Way Nights and Savage Journey hard.

Absolutely has no appeal to this generation or even older cats. I actually think dude iight to but he doesn't stand out. Ross might of made a bad investment in dude.

Haven't listened to him but he seems to be in a good situation with MMG so he could be successful in the future.

I rocks with Stalley, but he doesn't have mass appeal. I hear him struggle to find his identity throughout tracks. The kid is very talented, no doubt. But I have a hard time figuring out how he will appeal on a mainstream level.

he makes some solid music... i don't see his style gaining much attention outside of his core fan base though.

You can chill to his music . . . you not gonna turn up to no Stalley, gotta be in a certain mood

Dude seems content with not being in the spotlight that much tho . . . 

Stalley is a reliable rapper. You expect some good tunes from him but deep down you know to never expect anything great.

Not going to say that he's a boring rapper to me, by any means, but his verse on "Address" is still my favorite verse that he's ever put out.

Stalley will end up in purgatory similar to fab. Apparently he's more concerned with IG than his rap career.

Back
Top Bottom