**SPRING BREAK BRAINSTORMING**

me and my boys are planning on going on a Spring Break trip during our week of Feb. 28 - Mar. 5...problem is, we don't know where to go...we want to go somewhere affordable, so out of the country isn't a question...also, we've excluded Miami, Cali, NY, Chicago, Vegas, and Atlanta off the list due to the fact that we've been to those places or are saving them for another time...so is there any other place to go in the US that we could possibly enjoy??? anybody can list some things/sites/clubs/ect that other places can't offer that we might enjoy??? if anything, Miami is last option, but we've already done that trip numerous times, so we're just looking for a new experience...any help

me and my boys are planning on going on a Spring Break trip during our week of Feb. 28 - Mar. 5...problem is, we don't know where to go...we want to go somewhere affordable, so out of the country isn't a question...also, we've excluded Miami, Cali, NY, Chicago, Vegas, and Atlanta off the list due to the fact that we've been to those places or are saving them for another time...so is there any other place to go in the US that we could possibly enjoy??? anybody can list some things/sites/clubs/ect that other places can't offer that we might enjoy??? if anything, Miami is last option, but we've already done that trip numerous times, so we're just looking for a new experience...any help

venice beach, cali
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Clearwater has some rich white girls and one of the most beautiful beaches in America

and all though college "tomfoolery" is everywhere, it's not as overpacked and overdone like I'd assume Miami or Cancun would be.

Clearwater has some rich white girls and one of the most beautiful beaches in America

and all though college "tomfoolery" is everywhere, it's not as overpacked and overdone like I'd assume Miami or Cancun would be.

CABO.....i know you said it's gotta be domestic but I went last year and it was the best week of my life, well worth the money, seriously ....do it

CABO.....i know you said it's gotta be domestic but I went last year and it was the best week of my life, well worth the money, seriously ....do it

There are only about 10 states in the U.S. worth visiting, you crossed off half of them 
laugh.gif

Phoenix for the AZ state hoers

There are only about 10 states in the U.S. worth visiting, you crossed off half of them 
laugh.gif

Phoenix for the AZ state hoers

Back
Top Bottom