Sperry sizing and buying

Bout to get some Sperry's so need your help my NT fam...

What are the best type of Sperry's? I've only heard of topsiders.
How do they fit? Do they run small, big, true to size?
What are the best places to get them?

Thanks.

Bout to get some Sperry's so need your help my NT fam...

What are the best type of Sperry's? I've only heard of topsiders.
How do they fit? Do they run small, big, true to size?
What are the best places to get them?

Thanks.

get either the red or green band of outsiders by sperry, it can be found on the sperry website. and yes go true to size. you can also cop at macys, and even some bigger j crew stores!
good choice with the boatshoes fam

get either the red or green band of outsiders by sperry, it can be found on the sperry website. and yes go true to size. you can also cop at macys, and even some bigger j crew stores!
good choice with the boatshoes fam

dont go true to size. if you plan to wear them without sox go 1 size down. just google them they are %!+$*!% everywhere in the states

dont go true to size. if you plan to wear them without sox go 1 size down. just google them they are %!+$*!% everywhere in the states

Originally Posted by jamesyo

I would agree with this.  I have one pair of Sperry's and they're about a 1/2 size smaller than I usually wear and fit just right.  They kind of have to be worth without socks, so its best if they're a little snug. 

I got my pair at specialty men's apparel shop in LA, but I've seen them lots of places here.  Plus, the Sperry website has a bunch of stuff (but not the pair I have, interestingly). 

Originally Posted by jamesyo

I would agree with this.  I have one pair of Sperry's and they're about a 1/2 size smaller than I usually wear and fit just right.  They kind of have to be worth without socks, so its best if they're a little snug. 

I got my pair at specialty men's apparel shop in LA, but I've seen them lots of places here.  Plus, the Sperry website has a bunch of stuff (but not the pair I have, interestingly). 

also keep in mind even if they feel a little tight at first they will form to your feet, in my case they have become one of the comfiest pairs of shoes i own

also keep in mind even if they feel a little tight at first they will form to your feet, in my case they have become one of the comfiest pairs of shoes i own

Back
Top Bottom