spain 2010 wc final jersey..................

where can i get the spain 2010 wc away jersey (long sleeve)????????????????? i cant find this thing anywhere. its like its extinct or something

where can i get the spain 2010 wc away jersey (long sleeve)????????????????? i cant find this thing anywhere. its like its extinct or something

I'm not trying to discredit the quality and talent of the team, but seriosuly 2 guys brought them through to the finals and puyols hair metal looking %%$ put it away. Xavi and david villa pretty much worked their %%$ off for a team that didn't play as a team or ever found a rhythm outside of those 2. but whatever they won't win another one.

I'm not trying to discredit the quality and talent of the team, but seriosuly 2 guys brought them through to the finals and puyols hair metal looking %%$ put it away. Xavi and david villa pretty much worked their %%$ off for a team that didn't play as a team or ever found a rhythm outside of those 2. but whatever they won't win another one.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I guess Ramos wasn't there defending.  I guess Puyo didn't have a great goal, and didn't have excellent defending, I guess Iniesta didn't even show up, and I guess Pedro was a useless substitution. 
Please stop talking, it's quite apparent you didn't watch any of the matches. 

And not winning again?  They very well could...Fabregas in the middle....Torres & Bojan up front. 

Spain proved ANYTHING is possible in a WC, so to write them off (even though they just won the Euro Cup then Followed up with the World Cup) is just a silly comment. 

I guess Ramos wasn't there defending.  I guess Puyo didn't have a great goal, and didn't have excellent defending, I guess Iniesta didn't even show up, and I guess Pedro was a useless substitution. 
Please stop talking, it's quite apparent you didn't watch any of the matches. 

And not winning again?  They very well could...Fabregas in the middle....Torres & Bojan up front. 

Spain proved ANYTHING is possible in a WC, so to write them off (even though they just won the Euro Cup then Followed up with the World Cup) is just a silly comment. 

I'm not sure if you only watch soccer during World Cup summers but this entire statement is blatantly wrong. You're forgetting about a HUGE piece of the puzzle which would be Iker, as well as the entire back line. You don't win a World Cup by giving up goals. This is something that they did not do too often. Your statement sounds like you only watched the highlights on Sportscenter, therefore I understand why you think only two people contributed, because all ESPN shows are the goals. 
I really find it hard to believe that two players carried one national team through to the EURO's and World Cup titles. 

I'm not sure if you only watch soccer during World Cup summers but this entire statement is blatantly wrong. You're forgetting about a HUGE piece of the puzzle which would be Iker, as well as the entire back line. You don't win a World Cup by giving up goals. This is something that they did not do too often. Your statement sounds like you only watched the highlights on Sportscenter, therefore I understand why you think only two people contributed, because all ESPN shows are the goals. 
I really find it hard to believe that two players carried one national team through to the EURO's and World Cup titles. 

actually I have been playing/watching since i was 3. My father ref'ed fifa sanctioned matches in the US including the groupings in Fl, and all 3 of my brothers also grew up playing football , when your brazillian/portuguese it's what you do. sorry you got butthurt over an opinion I had after watching all of spains group games and 2 knock ut matches where only those 2 produced anything of extreme quality pretty much putting you through your matches. Villa scored just about all your goals so "La Furia Roja" can pretty much kiss his $@@ and thank him. Torres didn't show up, silva didn't do much , Iker is maybe the only player I might have left out who did anything worth a damn. The whole team outside of the aforementioned villa/xavi played typical boring $@@ spanish football. sorry i like physical, fast paced games. wait, no i'm not. I can give you credit if you have been all for the spanish team since birth and all, but everyone jumping on their bandwagon because the whole damn team plays for 2 clubs collectively (save cesc) and were favored to win while never really achieving what was expected outside of winning is a joke. Ultimately they won and that is what counts, but they never meshed as a team, and it came through in individual play. blame it on the Barca/RM camp bull or the fact their was so much expectation but it was blatantly apparent to me they were not kicking collectively on all cylinders.

actually I have been playing/watching since i was 3. My father ref'ed fifa sanctioned matches in the US including the groupings in Fl, and all 3 of my brothers also grew up playing football , when your brazillian/portuguese it's what you do. sorry you got butthurt over an opinion I had after watching all of spains group games and 2 knock ut matches where only those 2 produced anything of extreme quality pretty much putting you through your matches. Villa scored just about all your goals so "La Furia Roja" can pretty much kiss his $@@ and thank him. Torres didn't show up, silva didn't do much , Iker is maybe the only player I might have left out who did anything worth a damn. The whole team outside of the aforementioned villa/xavi played typical boring $@@ spanish football. sorry i like physical, fast paced games. wait, no i'm not. I can give you credit if you have been all for the spanish team since birth and all, but everyone jumping on their bandwagon because the whole damn team plays for 2 clubs collectively (save cesc) and were favored to win while never really achieving what was expected outside of winning is a joke. Ultimately they won and that is what counts, but they never meshed as a team, and it came through in individual play. blame it on the Barca/RM camp bull or the fact their was so much expectation but it was blatantly apparent to me they were not kicking collectively on all cylinders.

So you're Brazilian/Portuguese? Are you just mad cause both of those teams bombed out?
Give Spain their credit.  They came to win, they went home with the trophy.  Sounds like you mad.  Spains backline was strong.  Pedro was a key player who injected pace and passing every time he was there....(sadly, poor management, Pedro should have been on more often). 

But at the end of the day....they did what they set out to do.  Through the Euros and through the WC.  What more does a team need to do? sheeeeeesh...

So you're Brazilian/Portuguese? Are you just mad cause both of those teams bombed out?
Give Spain their credit.  They came to win, they went home with the trophy.  Sounds like you mad.  Spains backline was strong.  Pedro was a key player who injected pace and passing every time he was there....(sadly, poor management, Pedro should have been on more often). 

But at the end of the day....they did what they set out to do.  Through the Euros and through the WC.  What more does a team need to do? sheeeeeesh...

Being of Brazillian descent of course i was pissed. Portugal, not so much i don't buy them being as solid a football nation as others. hell i had S Korea going further in my brackets. I am just stating my opinion that I believe they underperformed as a whole after having so much hype behind them. and if you read my statement, yeah they won the world cup and they will get their shine for the next couple years and if they never win again then at least they have one more than other nations. But with the hype I honestly believe with the talent they had they should have played way better and won more convincingly. for christ sakes 7 of their starters were on the champion's league barca squad, another 3 started for RealM. I read an SI article the other day that put my opinion in a bit more perpsective. Xabi Alonso was quoted as saying he couldn't believe how people, Like myself, would assume they would attack attack attack when it was far more practical to play tradtional spanish football. Well because you guys as a squad were better than that, so why half @$* it and pass pass pass. At the end of the day your nation will be happy with the W, but the football world will be pissed because your quality is much higher as a group and you played like chivas and cruz azul do, score a goal and pass for 89 minutes. who the hell wants to watch that?

Being of Brazillian descent of course i was pissed. Portugal, not so much i don't buy them being as solid a football nation as others. hell i had S Korea going further in my brackets. I am just stating my opinion that I believe they underperformed as a whole after having so much hype behind them. and if you read my statement, yeah they won the world cup and they will get their shine for the next couple years and if they never win again then at least they have one more than other nations. But with the hype I honestly believe with the talent they had they should have played way better and won more convincingly. for christ sakes 7 of their starters were on the champion's league barca squad, another 3 started for RealM. I read an SI article the other day that put my opinion in a bit more perpsective. Xabi Alonso was quoted as saying he couldn't believe how people, Like myself, would assume they would attack attack attack when it was far more practical to play tradtional spanish football. Well because you guys as a squad were better than that, so why half @$* it and pass pass pass. At the end of the day your nation will be happy with the W, but the football world will be pissed because your quality is much higher as a group and you played like chivas and cruz azul do, score a goal and pass for 89 minutes. who the hell wants to watch that?

The part you got wrong is that I am not Spanish, nor do I support the Spanish national side. I was just  making the blatantly obvious statement that it is incredibly difficult to win both the Euro's AND the following World Cup with the performance of just two people. You coming from this so called FIFA refereeing, born into the game Portuguese/Brazilian family should know that Spain won both of these tournaments because as a team, they had incredible ball retention. When they did lose the ball, the entire team worked their butts off getting it back as soon as possible. Because of this, they were able to grind down their opponents until they ultimately crumbled.
I agree that Spain did not play the most spectacular football of the tournament (the Deutsch did), but they went in and did what they needed to do, and got the result. 

They played like the soft to the touch actresses that they are so notoriously known for. It's frustrating watching this kind of football, especially when it wins tournaments. 

The part you got wrong is that I am not Spanish, nor do I support the Spanish national side. I was just  making the blatantly obvious statement that it is incredibly difficult to win both the Euro's AND the following World Cup with the performance of just two people. You coming from this so called FIFA refereeing, born into the game Portuguese/Brazilian family should know that Spain won both of these tournaments because as a team, they had incredible ball retention. When they did lose the ball, the entire team worked their butts off getting it back as soon as possible. Because of this, they were able to grind down their opponents until they ultimately crumbled.
I agree that Spain did not play the most spectacular football of the tournament (the Deutsch did), but they went in and did what they needed to do, and got the result. 

They played like the soft to the touch actresses that they are so notoriously known for. It's frustrating watching this kind of football, especially when it wins tournaments. 

all the d-riders gobbled these up.

td-jakes2.jpg

PREACH

Back
Top Bottom