Space Jams with 45 - 2 versions?

Please explain to me, whats the story with these 2?

We got these - MJ wore these -
2ywzsrq.jpg

And these -
1114bqp.jpg

So what's up with 2001 retro with 23 on the back...what's with the 45 on the back vertically ?

to me the 45 vertically is better but thats just a subtle difference between the 1996 PE exclusive space jams and some samples cause those arent retros, retroscame with 23 and nice pic of the 1996 PE the jumpman looks so small. Though correct me if I'm wrong.

that's pretty interesting... i've never thought of it like that.

for the record, i like the XI's MJ's wearing in the pics better

I like the second SJ's. The jumpman is too small on the ones MJ is wearing. I do like the horizontal 45 on the back of the shoe though.

The pair MJ is wearing definitely look better IMO, the vertical version looks all stretched and out of proportion.

The horizontal 45 is on the PEs and the Samples there have the 45 Vertically and the 2000 retros have 23 Vertically

forgive me if i wrong but this space jams color do not match the Bulls jersey at all

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

to me the 45 vertically is better but thats just a subtle difference between the 1996 PE exclusive space jams and some samples cause those arent retros, retros came with 23 and nice pic of the 1996 PE the jumpman looks so small. Though correct me if I'm wrong.

I think those Space Jams are from the 1995 playoffs

Originally Posted by SLK 102

forgive me if i wrong but this space jams color do not match the Bulls jersey at all

Yeah...........................and?

Originally Posted by SLK 102

i know but he could wear them as long as the base was all black

I believe the ones MJ had on are super prototype. And it must be from his stash from Space Jam. He's known to wear sample-prototypes months ahead ofgeneral releases, and he was doing that wayyy before there was a sneakerhead community and wayyyy before the term "player exclusive" was even known

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I believe the ones MJ had on are super prototype. And it must be from his stash from Space Jam. He's known to wear sample-prototypes months ahead of general releases, and he was doing that wayyy before there was a sneakerhead community and wayyyy before the term "player exclusive" was even known
never mind i found out why he was wearing these it was because they fined him for wearing the concords because the rest of the squad was wearingall black sneakers and thats a uniform Infraction so you could say these are from his stash

Back
Top Bottom