Space Jams and Olympic 7s?

Simple.. Should i make the trade

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright so heres the deal. I have a pair of brand new Squadron blue 13s and some metallic 5's probably 8 out of ten. He wants to trade for his Space Jams and Olympic 7s. Put some pictures he sent me and wanted to make sure they were real first. And what everybody thinks about the deal. Thanks for reading and for any advice. 
85c56f99_jams1.jpeg
b76b15ee_jams2.jpeg
540634c6_jams3.jpeg
4b610e26_oly1.jpeg
59c682fe_oly2.jpeg
10170e53_oly3.jpeg

Last edited:
They both look legit. But are you meeting with this guy in person or are you supposed to be sending the shoes? Because it seems like your getting a hell of a deal. If your meeting in person I would do it but if your supposed to be shipping the shoes it seems like a scam to me...

They are both legit. You are getting the good end of that deal. Unless he is shipping first or you all are meeting up then I would be hesitant about making the deal.  

Yea and we were shipping them out. He said we would ship the first shoe the same day and wait to recieve the shoes to ship the second pair so im not sure.

Never traded with this guy. Just didn't seem right and sure enough dude turned out to be scamming people. Lucky me lol. Just don't get people any more 

The trade just seemed way to good to be true. I'll meet in person or pay through Paypal for shoes that will be shipped to me, but I'll probably never try a trade through shipping it. Seems way too sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom