Sound like a scam. Would you do it?

So this dude contacted me about a ad i put on Craigslist looking for 9700's, He says he can get them for 150.00 each and that i would get them the nextday.
The problem is that he says that he will order the phone and then i call T-Mobile to verify that the order has been shipped, after i confirm i send thepayment.
The fishy part comes when i tell him if i pay via PayPal and he tells me to send it via MoneyGram, I tell him that it sounds like a scam and that with PayPal iwould feel safer because if anything was to happen then i could get my money back. He said that with MoneyGram he would have to show his I.D to get the money.
Anyways i feel like it's a scam but 150.00 would be good connect for 9700's, so what should i do?

I would tell the guy to setup a private auction on Ebay and payment would be sent thru paypal. If he says NO.. then forget about it.

First thing i thought about was the Cashmere thread.
laugh.gif

Its legit, I thought it was skeptical at first but I made a lot of money quick. Couldn't do it for long though.

Really though...

Sounds like a scam......I'm looking for a 9700 to and these joints are not cheap. Lowest I seen thus far is $350. Only way around it is signing on thatdotted line if your in for an upgrade. Otherwise, prepare to drop $350+ homie

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Sounds like a scam......I'm looking for a 9700 to and these joints are not cheap. Lowest I seen thus far is $350. Only way around it is signing on that dotted line if your in for an upgrade. Otherwise, prepare to drop $350+ homie

Point me in that direction if you don't mind that's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom