Sorry if this is the wrong forum but are Shoe buyers the WORST buyers on ebay??

Seriously Ive sold EVERYTHING on ebay
comics, books, toys, clothes, electronics etc. - no real issues. People want their stuff fast. Pay. Ship. Done.

Ebay is a great way to not just throw stuff out but honestly

Why the hell do sneakers bring out the flakiest, most immature, completely UNPROFESSIONAL buyers in the market?

:x :smh: So not cool

Lol I know those feels. 

Ive had some shoes sitting for a week and Ive had 4 exchanges just like this. 
Buyer: Will you take 460 shipped? Im paypal ready. 

Me: Yes, Ill take 460 whats your email so I can send you a invoice

Buyer: ********@******.com

Me: Invoice sent, Ill send you tracking once payment has been received. 

Buyer: *Asks 10 more question like are the shoes new? can you take tagged pics? will you ship them tomorrow? blah blah blah etc.*

Me: 
indifferent.gif

Buyer: Did you receive my payment? 

Me: *Checks paypal* *Balance $0.00* Nope. 

No response after. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Maybe because society believes that people who pay ridiculous amounts of money for sneakers are gullible idiots?

Just a thought...

honestly its a hit or miss, it depends on the popularity and demand of your product.
the highly sought after items can bring big money serious buyers who will send payment with out even asking, they just "hope" that what they see is what they get otherwise....

for less demanding products some guys wanna haggle and try to point out and lowball your stuff like it aint worth **** so they could get it at their price or resell it :smh:these are the aholes that i hate cuz they just want to get over you and if they were on the other side they get the feels or flat out aggressively defend their bogus prices? whatever happened to fair market value these days? every biatch fake heads just want that pesos not the shoes...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know if its the worst but shoe buying does bring out a lot of low lives.

Back
Top Bottom