Somethingdunk's Collection

Here is my collection so far. I wear about 95% of the shoes. I am starting to collection Jordan now, wasn't really into them back then

Got these for $22 at the outlet

some more stuff i just added

Here is my collection so far. I wear about 95% of the shoes. I am starting to collection Jordan now, wasn't really into them back then

Got these for $22 at the outlet

some more stuff i just added

nice collection man! especially your sbs, i love the taxis! and you have a lot of cool greys also haha. that display case is not bad either!

nice collection man! especially your sbs, i love the taxis! and you have a lot of cool greys also haha. that display case is not bad either!

You've got some saucy trainers there, keep it up. I especially like the Python AT1s, Air Max 90 and 95s, and the neon Court Forces
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the size 13 CG XI boxes being twice as big as the size 12 boxes...

You've got some saucy trainers there, keep it up. I especially like the Python AT1s, Air Max 90 and 95s, and the neon Court Forces
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You deff got all the recent stuff, pre heats, cement 3's, year of the rabbit, love it man, keep it up.

You deff got all the recent stuff, pre heats, cement 3's, year of the rabbit, love it man, keep it up.

Originally Posted by PWalrus

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yea the sz.13 is twice as big. i can fit the 13 in the sz.12 box easily

Originally Posted by PWalrus

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yea the sz.13 is twice as big. i can fit the 13 in the sz.12 box easily

Back
Top Bottom