Someone scammed me on Craigslist. I have his phone number. How can I ruin his life?

702-241-2915.

Sold me fake concert tickets.

I already put a bunch of fake ads on Craigslist ($300 iPhones, etc).

What else can I do? Is there any automated service that can call him every 20 minutes or something?

Lemme know - I've never been scammed and I take this @%#% personally!

702-241-2915.

Sold me fake concert tickets.

What else can I do? Is there any automated service that can call him every 20 minutes or something?

Lemme know - I've never been scammed and I take this @%#% personally!

It's 2010 and people still fall for scams
30t6p3b.gif

If he has access to good looking fake tickets he probably knows how to make a go phone account

Put a iphone 4 post in like 30 different city on craigslist saying you have a brand new iphone 4 barely used for 300. Then in the post say to call his number at #########. Guaranty to get tons of people to call.

Put a iphone 4 post in like 30 different city on craigslist saying you have a brand new iphone 4 barely used for 300. Then in the post say to call his number at #########. Guaranty to get tons of people to call.

If he has access to good looking fake tickets he probably knows how to make a go phone account

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Vancity74

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Vancity74

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom