Someone in CA is leaving dolls that resemble residents on doorsteps

[h1]PORCELAIN DOLLS LEFT AT 8 SAN CLEMENTE HOMES RESEMBLE HOMEOWNERS' DAUGHTERS[/h1]
Deputies in California are searching for a person who left porcelain dolls on the doorsteps of at least eight homes in Orange County. Each doll resembles the daughter who lives in the home.

The dolls were left in the Talega community in San Clemente over the past week. Sheriff's investigators collected the dolls as evidence and are working with the families to find a connection between the homes. 

"Even though we don't have a specific crime that we're pursuing at this point, I think it's important to note that the sheriff's department is dedicating the time and resources as if it is crime," Lt. Jeff Hallock with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said.

hella creepy

that's dope as hell californians are trippin

edit: wait homeowner's daughters? ahh helll nawww that is ****** UP!

Last edited:
XZJSgPg.gif

:x creepy as ****

if only one of them had a security cam running.

This should be easy to find out who's doing this.
Find out what model those dolls are , what stores they are sold at, look at recent purchases, look at credit card numbers and or video surveillance, see if they match any suspects then BOOM got em. All this could only work if only the dolls were recently bought..
If they were sold online it could be easier..

...But if they were hand made.. not only is that creepy as **** but would be harder to track..

Inb4 Dolls come to life at night in the Evidence Room

***** stop :x

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] what crime was committed though? Why couldn't that be a gift or some ****...idk lol but I didn't watch the video

Oh my state, never stops delivering when it comes to outrageously weird ****. On a ligther note I was on Hollywierd Blvd. one night, and witnesses a guy challenge another man with a similar hat as he to a dance off by gesturing in the form of some rather wack break dancing moves, whistles, and head gestuers.  I was so high at the time I thought, "this can't be real I have to be dreaming".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom