Some scans

xkpvkw.jpg

2j65w1c.jpg

2lkqhvm.jpg

So the Grey Vs are releasing, cool. Might cop. Bordeauxs and the 3s releasing this month are the only kicks I care about from Jordan Brand right now.

So the Grey Vs are releasing, cool. Might cop. Bordeauxs and the 3s releasing this month are the only kicks I care about from Jordan Brand right now.

What the hell is the Prequel 6? Judging by the silhouette it looks like it's going to be some bastardization of the 5 and 6

What the hell is the Prequel 6? Judging by the silhouette it looks like it's going to be some bastardization of the 5 and 6

why cant they stop with these fusions !?!?!>!! dfjhbuihvdfs.. i dont understand it man.. each year its a new butchery of sig models on a diff based nike retro shoe..

why cant they stop with these fusions !?!?!>!! dfjhbuihvdfs.. i dont understand it man.. each year its a new butchery of sig models on a diff based nike retro shoe..

whatever happened to the old JB books they used to put out? used to have new kicks and articles. it was dope sauce 1000

whatever happened to the old JB books they used to put out? used to have new kicks and articles. it was dope sauce 1000

Back
Top Bottom