Some of the Greatest Athletes to NOT win a Championship

Hey NT, I'm looking for some help for a Project I'm working on for class.
Basically, I'm looking to create a massive collection of portraits of athletes from my generation (1990-2010) of all sports (however, mostly basketball) to never win a championship. 

I'm talking about people like, Allen Iverson, Penny Hardaway, or Chris Webber.. those dudes people swore were going to win one "one day" 

I'm just having a little trouble figuring out which athletes fit that bill. 

I'll post my Progress on here when I get the time for those who would like to see it.

dan-marino.jpg

Sammy-Sosa_Sports-Illustrated-Cover.jpg

Sadly, I'm well versed. 
tired.gif

sammy sosa should have left the cubs long time ago.. he wasnt going to win with them

man im sure glad my white sox won in 05 because i really wanted frank thomas to get that ring...i was so happy he got it because he deserved it imo

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Older picture so Payton no longer applies.
35kl4eo.jpg
that is why MJ is one of the GOAT. 1 option of every championship teams he played. never runaway to other mans team coz he wants to be the MAN.
if they all team up they would have beaten jordan
laugh.gif

Gary Payton.

Antoine Walker.

Glen Rice.

Michael Finley.

Yeah yeah you got a ring but you didn't get a ring as a GREAT player. The GREAT player died and its much much less great replacement got some jewels.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Antoine Walker.

Michael Finley.
Give me a break. They're not "great". Both had decent careers at the most. Finley's defining moment in the L was the attempted cartwheel dunk in the dunk contest.

Finley also won in 07.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Antoine Walker.

Michael Finley.
Give me a break. They're not "great". Both had decent careers at the most. Finley's defining moment in the L was the attempted cartwheel dunk in the dunk contest.

Finley also won in 07.
2ilzkn4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom