SOME INTERESTING REEBOK PROTOTYPES COURTESY OF SNEAKER FREAKER MAGAZINE

me too from the looks of it they will I hope they don't cheap out like Nike but i don't think they will

Most of those designs are WAAAAY ahead of their time
eek.gif

They should have released them!

Very cool
pimp.gif
. So was the digital readout on the runners to give a scaleof "pump pressure" so you could be sure to get the same fit when you wanted it?

Ah, the good old days when sneaker companies actually tried to push things forward.

It looks as if the "pressure gague" is just for that reason larrivee^ i.e. to get the same balance between the two shoes. Where does the air pressurego to on the runners? The tongue doesn't look like a standard pump tongue ...it looks as if the pressure goes into the soles -makes sense for them beingrunners

nice~ 80s-90s reebok's memory!!! i still hoping they retro the Double Pumps~ Awesome! Still remember the hoop keeping away from Dominique to dunk it! haha

i was just saying in the reebok chronology thread, "too bad there arent any more to choose from, but if they were to try now they'd fail."apparently they failed even back then haha. these would not have been a good look.

The Reebok Pump Twilight Zone Cleat is from my personal collection. Below is a picture of the new samples I just picked up, they are baseball cleats and fromthe Sample Tag I am hoping they were made for Roger Clemens (Rocket Baseball) but I am still waiting on word about that.

^^^Choi, I also posted a pic of a pair of my double pumps I just picked up too. That was the one pump that I could never get my hands on, only saw them on ebayonce before and the auction ended at around $500, got this pair for $175

Beautiful Double Pumps, I have the ad for the black ones framed, one of my favorites. I saw a pair on EBAY a LONG time ago, but they went for a ton. Yourcollection is so solid, awesome

^^^ yeah that is probably the same auction I was talking about, just couldnt spend that much money on them. It was crazy. Id love to get my hands on the blackpair, ive never seen them though

Just wanted to throw this out there in this thread, there is a pair of sweet Shaqnosis on ebay now, going for a lot of money, but if you search you can findthem. Very cool though, rare to find them in deadstock condition.

Thanks for sharing. Those high top cleats are awesome along with the second ones.

Back
Top Bottom