Some info about Jordan Brand Fall 2009 lineup *AJ 60+ Pic

First of all, I can't post pictures until the middle of February. But when I can, they will be actual pictures. If these still have not surfaced,I'll make sure to post them when that time comes.

Jordan 60+

dlrn6h.jpg

Built mostly around the V (Front midsole, toungue) and II (heel). First color (black/white-vrsty red) drop August, second in September (wht/sunstone-varsityroyal) 2nd color looks Laney inspired.

This shoe, well.... if you are not a fan of Fusions... this may be the one that solidifies the hatred.

AJF4

These make baby Jesus cry. If you have seen the fake ads on NT with the fusion IV in them, they are pretty much identical.

First color in July (white/red), second in september (black/cement)

Jordan Elelements

Looks to be built for more durability... outdoor ball. Basically a toned down version of the Jumpman 2K9

Jordan Jumpman Pro Low

pimp.gif
Only thing I got excited at seeing. First color is beautiful (wht/metsilv - obsdn-uni blu) in July. White/blk-red in Septemeber

Then the usual junk, Phat Lows in a mirade of colors, more Phly Legends, Jordan FLight 45 (think Flight 89, but with a midfoot strap and III inspired midsole)

Anywho, thats my quick synopsis. And if any of you don't believe me, ask around the Canada forum, hopefully they can vouch for me.

Co-Sign this Info........ I've been telling you guys about Fusion IV's for quite some time now guys. ANd Alot of people said I was making that up. smh.And soon there will be Fusion XI's as well.
They both look stupid Fake. Thank you for your Info theprocessofbelief

'Nuff Said.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Co-Sign this Info........ I've been telling you guys about Fusion IV's for quite some time now guys. ANd Alot of people said I was making that up. smh. And soon there will be Fusion XI's as well.
They both look stupid Fake. Thank you for your Info theprocessofbelief

'Nuff Said.

Really? If it is Holiday 09, I will see it in about a month.

GreatestGoliath- We were told aboit fusion IV's long before you mentioned them. And a small pic of an XI fusion was posted MONTHS ago in the jermaine dupriand nelly video post.

Originally Posted by KGMJAI23

JB,

This is just getting annoying.

Have any Fusion sold out?
In the Hood they Have.

And Process I've seen the Catalog render of them. Unless these where canceled, because one of the Six-Rings colorways was.......... They look Just as Fakeas you could possibly imagine. Think Bootleg Chinese website fake.

Originally Posted by blco02

GreatestGoliath- We were told aboit fusion IV's long before you mentioned them. And a small pic of an XI fusion was posted MONTHS ago in the jermaine dupri and nelly video post.

I Know that. But when I Mentioned them again in the whats coming for 09 I got a bunch of PM's to the effect of you don't know what your talking about.That's the only reason I posted that. Trust me I'm not trying to take credit for anything.

You know what angers me the most.
Its the fact that JB will probably give us OG colorways on those Jumpman Pro's low
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How they managed to screw up some of the easiest colorway on the Pro's still amazes me (White/navy, black/white, etc).

Originally Posted by you go boy

so any OG colored retros or just retros in general? thats all i really care about

Retros are on a different release docket then this stuff. I usually don't find out about them until 3-4 months before they release, as availability issuesalways arise in Canada, so nothing is finalized until closer to the date.

^ o ok thanks for the info anyway... i guess ill be passing up on jays in 09 until the 1s pack comes out...

Back
Top Bottom