Some colors you simply cannot pull off.

So NT, I really want a pair of all black lebron ii lows, but I cannot pull of the color. I always end up buying any sneaker that is mainly white based. Do any of you guys have this dilemma? It's irritating the #$% outta me. Are there some colors out there that you simply will never wear?

So NT, I really want a pair of all black lebron ii lows, but I cannot pull of the color. I always end up buying any sneaker that is mainly white based. Do any of you guys have this dilemma? It's irritating the #$% outta me. Are there some colors out there that you simply will never wear?

Wait, you cannot pull of black shoes?

Waht, how? is this real life?

I can pull off any color
grin.gif

I can't pull off all black shoes.

what the hell do they go with except for an all black outfit? how creative...

maybe its just the shoes you have that doesnt fit with what youre wearing, or just doesnt appeal to you as much as your white colored shoes...

maybe its just the shoes you have that doesnt fit with what youre wearing, or just doesnt appeal to you as much as your white colored shoes...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Exactly. My wardrobe consists of white and black T's, polo's that are not dark based, and some Levis 501 STFs. Nothing goes with black sneakers, and I'm not gonna buy new clothes just for it.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Exactly. My wardrobe consists of white and black T's, polo's that are not dark based, and some Levis 501 STFs. Nothing goes with black sneakers, and I'm not gonna buy new clothes just for it.

What wrong with colors like white, black, greys, they all go great with black kicks/shoes and that doesn't mean it's boring...idk man...

What wrong with colors like white, black, greys, they all go great with black kicks/shoes and that doesn't mean it's boring...idk man...

I thought OP was gonna say yellow or orange or lime green but dude said black lol. I thought every dude had at least one pair of black kicks in their rotation, am i wrong? That just sounds strange to me.

I thought OP was gonna say yellow or orange or lime green but dude said black lol. I thought every dude had at least one pair of black kicks in their rotation, am i wrong? That just sounds strange to me.

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Lol actually those colors you just named, I can't pull those off either but I'm not bothering with those ever in my life. The thing is I really wanted to own a pair of black/black sneakers (not dressing shoes), but I guess that aint happenin for me. But I see other people wear it and it looks perfectly normal. Seriously what the #$%@

Back
Top Bottom