soledivision.bigcartel.com LEGIT??

does someone have good proof that soledivision.bigcartel.com are fake. Im wanting to purchase from them but want to know if they sell legit shoes. I only heard about Tracking no. issues but i dont mind, just as long as the shoes are legit then i dont mind waiting. please let me know guys! might buy the 88s

I wouldn't do any business with them. My cousin ordered a pair of Concords from them in May and they never shipped his kicks. I've been emailing them and they swear the shoes are on the way, but they never sent a tracking #. Shaky business :smh:

just to give you a sense of these bogus big cartel websites, i PREordered a pair of black toes from them and i ask them if they got my shoes, the day of the release and they ignored me and sent me my money back sunday. i heard theyre just bogus websites that are created by night and they cant fulfill everyones order

After emailing them and threatening them with complaints to the BBB they finally shipped my cousin his shoes. He received them last week and from what we can see they look legit

I've ordered a pair of kicks from soledivision.net recently. The 2 weeks after I submitted a order, they sent me a tracking number that didn't work. I emailed them about it and they said they'll check it out. I never heard back from them regarding the invalid tracking number. I've been waiting for over a month for the sneakers, I've emailed them and have left comments on their ig page. As I would go to their page, I would see others commenting saying they've been waiting for up to 4 months for their sneakers. All of those comments regarding them not getting their sneakers would get deleted, including mines. They'll ignore your emails or respond with a answer "I'm looking into it." never telling you where your sneakers are. I called my credit card company already so I should have my money back soon. It's just frustrating dealing with them, they don't even use paypal so I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from them. I ordered them on Oct. 4th and I still don't have my sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom