Solebox x Reebok Omni Zone Pump

solebox-reebok-sneakers-1.jpg

solebox-reebok-sneakers-3-489x540.jpg

Solebox once again worked with Reebok and this time presents theirversion of the Omnizone Pump. The Berlin based boutique made use oftheir light idea again and infused some electronic lights into theside-panels this time. You can turn on and off the light, so do notworry, there is no blinking. Look out for a release February/March 2011.

solebox-reebok-sneakers-1.jpg

solebox-reebok-sneakers-3-489x540.jpg

Solebox once again worked with Reebok and this time presents theirversion of the Omnizone Pump. The Berlin based boutique made use oftheir light idea again and infused some electronic lights into theside-panels this time. You can turn on and off the light, so do notworry, there is no blinking. Look out for a release February/March 2011.

the fact that you can turn off the light has me interested... but solebox collabo = too difficult to get and expensive to import... ugh

the fact that you can turn off the light has me interested... but solebox collabo = too difficult to get and expensive to import... ugh

"Berlin-based sneaker boutique Solebox has unveiled its third collaborative Reebok OmniZone Pump. This time around the shoe OmniZone boasts a glow-in-the-dark outsole, TPU lace stays that change color when exposed to sunlight and a reflective silver tongue. The grey upper is crafted from premium nubuck and pairs nicely with the glow-in-the-dark sole. No word yet on whether or not these boast any light up elements but stay tuned for more."
--- via HB

Hopefully these will be a wide release since there are no lights on these.

I had to jump through hoops to get the last pair.

Hopefully these will be a wide release since there are no lights on these.

I had to jump through hoops to get the last pair.
surprised that you pulled it off, literally hopeless to get a pair for a reasonable price at this point right?

"Sneaker aficionados Solebox  further their passion by collaborating with Reebok‘s iconic basketball silhouette, the Twilight Zone Pump. Coming in slight departure from their last collaborative effort —Solebox x Reebok OmniZone Pump Butter Grey/Reflective Silver  — this latest offering sees the same buttery grey colorway employed on its nubuck upper, opting out for blue accents instead of red. Sitting atop a gummed, glow-in-the-dark outsole, the high-top profile features a TPU sunlight sensitive eyestay and reflective silver tongue, blending retro sensibilities with contemporary, eye fetching designs. Padded with complacency at its heel with hard-to-miss Pump technology at its center, the Solebox x ReebokTwilight Zone Pump is another celebrated cornerstone from both staples. Stay tuned for a release date."

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-via hypebeast[/font]

those are my pics

the release on these are still up in the air. a few pairs got out maybe for friends family employees. i was able to get through a connect.

sick man, enjoy. called solebox a few months ago and they said there was an issue/delay but they expect them to eventually release

how's the glow factor on em? on some recent nike releases it's been super weak

those are my pics

the release on these are still up in the air. a few pairs got out maybe for friends family employees. i was able to get through a connect.

sick man, enjoy. called solebox a few months ago and they said there was an issue/delay but they expect them to eventually release

how's the glow factor on em? on some recent nike releases it's been super weak

thanks man
the glow on the is very nice and bright. ive been buying up a lot of of non jordan/nike products. adidas reebok and asic been getting my money..lol

Back
Top Bottom